• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Will Write about ANYTHING

Arnak

Off the bench
I'm a bit under the weather actually but thanks for asking!

I have your prompt sitting open in another tab and I hammer away at it in between coughs.
Ok. Ra already did it but if you're determined, that's cool. (No offense)

Arnak

Off the bench
Nope, going to do it because you gave it to me. So enjoy your double prompt when I get around to finishing it.
I actually have no words for how shocked (in a good way) I am that you're not offended. May whatever being you worship smile upon you and heal your body and soul

Sir Thaikard

GOTTA WRITE FAST.
I actually have no words for how shocked (in a good way) I am that you're not offended. May whatever being you worship smile upon you and heal your body and soul

Not sure how you intended or could possibly offend me but I do hope the Flying Spaghetti Monster sends some sort of blessing soon.

Sir Thaikard

GOTTA WRITE FAST.
Pokemon world...

A battle scarred Houndoom named Ares has enjoyed being his master's go to Pokemon until she showed up. Master (named Eric) brings home a little eevee he names Holly. For 2 and a half years she's annoyed Ares by being too childish for her age and generally being unprofessional about everything. One night while Eric is away on some camping trip with his brother, he leaves the two home, much to the displeasure of Ares. While Ares tries to take a nap, Holly keeps asking him to play. Finally reaching his breaking point, Ares goes off on her saying how much he resents her existence. This causes Holly to run off crying, after returning to his nap, Ares either has a disturbing dream that changes his mind or he has a battle with his greatest opponent... His conscience.

More information:

Holly is mature just childish in personality
Ares isn't an old man, he's just banged up from intense battles

(If this doesn't look good, I'll think about something else)

GOD THIS TOOK FOREVER BECAUSE OF ILLNESS. 1011 WORDS BUT I'M NOT QUITE HAPPY WITH IT. THE DIALOG AND DREAM FEELS STILTED BUT I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO FIX IT.

"Play. With. Meeeeeee."

Too many sharp teeth dug further into his left horn and began to tug while a paw batted his nose. It was a rare treat, being able to get a moment of respite but a particular gnat was making it difficult to go undisturbed.

"Play! Playplayplayplay!"

The gnat began slamming herself into his side. She wasn't nearly strong enough to cause even discomfort, but it was plenty to rouse one from any semblance of slumber. And only when she licked his eye open did he finally scuffle backwards with a jolt.

"Yay! You're up!" Ares opened his unmolested eye to see her darting around furniture before trotting in place in front of him.

Weak.

Childish.

Disgusting.

"Let's play Airey! Eri isn't home so we can play whatever we want!" The gnat rolled around, giggling at some joke. God, was it too stupid to even pronounce their names correctly?

"Very well, Holly, let's play a game." The Eevee stopped in her tracks. Ah, he finally had her attention, he almost allowed himself a grin. "Yes, Sir and I used to play this all the time. Would you like to play?"

A shrill squeal filled the room. The stupid thing was nearly convulsing while Ares continued. "The rules are simple, hit me as hard as you can. The goal is to prove how strong you are. Think you can do that?"

Her idiot head bobbed up and down. At least it was capable of following simple instructions. He watched as she charged into a Tackle, slamming into his leg.

"Ohohoho, I didn't even lose balance." Barely discouraged, she prepared another Tackle into the Houndoom's leg that left him shaking his head.

"Is that all you got?" She was getting frustrated now but on her final charge he simply batted her aside before firmly pressing a paw into her wheezing form.

Pathetic.

She began to whine but those became gasps for air as Ares slowly put more weight onto her.

"Do you know why Sir keeps me around?" Holly's panicked eyes tried to focus on him. "It's because I'm strong, I can fight, and I am reliable."

He flipped her over before planting both his front legs into her chest, her limbs uselessly pawing at him. "Did you know how I got this scar?" Ares gestured towards his right eye. "Umbreon. Got me in my blind spot."

"Ever wonder why I don't have feeling in most of my tail? Glaceon. She trapped me. Needed to rip myself free to win that one."

"And just look at my paws Holly. Look." He wasn't certain if she was even paying attention anymore so Ares took a single paw and rubbed it into her face. "I don't think the skin will ever grow back. Jolteon. Fried me as I delivered the finishing blow. But he didn't go down without a fight."

"Some of my greatest opponents and victories were from your cousins and contemporaries. And then we have you."

He released her but to his surprise she just lay there coughing. If he was capable of feeling pity now would have been an opportune time.

"I've always wondered why Sir keeps you around. You're not good for much, certainly not in your current state."

"Eric ke-"

"Sir."

He glared at as she finally found the strength to rise. But even still she couldn't meet his gaze.

"I'll tell you why he keeps you around. You're like a toy. A mindless distraction."

"N-no. Eric says that h-"

"And once he gets tired of you. Once you outlive your novelty. He'll get rid of you."

"He wouldn't. He sai-"

"Listen you little pest." Ares closed the gap between the two of them as she involuntarily began to tremor.

"You are not the first. You are not unique. And once Sir tires of you he takes you on a trip but only one of you comes back."

He could smell the despair around her now, one final push and he'd be free of her nonsense.

"So Holly, do Sir a favour. Why not leave now? Leave while he has any fondness left for you too. And it'll save him from having to take a trip too."

She must be in shock now, a grim realization even her infantile brain could understand.

"Get. Out. Or I'll make you."

Ares stood to his full height. Even with his chipped horns he still towered over her and as she slowly hobbled away defeated. A smug satisfaction washed over him and he almost pranced back to his corner and finally relaxed into a stupor.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Threatened by an Eevee a third your size? How the mighty have fallen."

This wasn't right. Sir wasn't due to return for another 12 hours at the very least.

"I understand that the last Eeveelution battle went poorly, but I didn't think it fractured your psyche that badly."

Ares got up and there he was. Sure Sir had his back turned but the imposing frame was undeniable.

"I know it must be embarrassing to lose to a Fairy. But even you aren't invincible."

No no no no. It was a tie by default. And he got a few good hits in too.

"You noticed the stones didn't you? Clever boy like you must have come to a few conclusions."

Of course he had. But that's not why he got rid of Holly. He would never be threatened by a ball of fluff.

"And yet you went so far as to intimidate her. Send her away." Sir still hadn't turned around. Arms folded behind his back, his gaze must be focused on something far into the distance.

"She wasn't ready yet Ares. I was waiting for an opportune time but you may have quashed that."

Sir was everywhere and all over him now. Harsh whispers filled his head.

"Get her back. I don't keep useless Pokemon around, she still has a purpose even if you don't yet understand."

Ares awoke in a cold sweat, and immediately charged into the dimly lit forests in blind panic.

Arnak

Off the bench
Barely! I keep coughing up these nasty hunks of phlegm and it's really disgusting.

On the plus side, I think I'm about halfway done your request and I got a few more paid commissions so that was nice.
Wifi was acting screwy so i couldnt respond right àway

Arnak

Off the bench
GOD THIS TOOK FOREVER BECAUSE OF ILLNESS. 1011 WORDS BUT I'M NOT QUITE HAPPY WITH IT. THE DIALOG AND DREAM FEELS STILTED BUT I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO FIX IT.

"Play. With. Meeeeeee."

Too many sharp teeth dug further into his left horn and began to tug while a paw batted his nose. It was a rare treat, being able to get a moment of respite but a particular gnat was making it difficult to go undisturbed.

"Play! Playplayplayplay!"

The gnat began slamming herself into his side. She wasn't nearly strong enough to cause even discomfort, but it was plenty to rouse one from any semblance of slumber. And only when she licked his eye open did he finally scuffle backwards with a jolt.

"Yay! You're up!" Ares opened his unmolested eye to see her darting around furniture before trotting in place in front of him.

Weak.

Childish.

Disgusting.

"Let's play Airey! Eri isn't home so we can play whatever we want!" The gnat rolled around, giggling at some joke. God, was it too stupid to even pronounce their names correctly?

"Very well, Holly, let's play a game." The Eevee stopped in her tracks. Ah, he finally had her attention, he almost allowed himself a grin. "Yes, Sir and I used to play this all the time. Would you like to play?"

A shrill squeal filled the room. The stupid thing was nearly convulsing while Ares continued. "The rules are simple, hit me as hard as you can. The goal is to prove how strong you are. Think you can do that?"

Her idiot head bobbed up and down. At least it was capable of following simple instructions. He watched as she charged into a Tackle, slamming into his leg.

"Ohohoho, I didn't even lose balance." Barely discouraged, she prepared another Tackle into the Houndoom's leg that left him shaking his head.

"Is that all you got?" She was getting frustrated now but on her final charge he simply batted her aside before firmly pressing a paw into her wheezing form.

Pathetic.

She began to whine but those became gasps for air as Ares slowly put more weight onto her.

"Do you know why Sir keeps me around?" Holly's panicked eyes tried to focus on him. "It's because I'm strong, I can fight, and I am reliable."

He flipped her over before planting both his front legs into her chest, her limbs uselessly pawing at him. "Did you know how I got this scar?" Ares gestured towards his right eye. "Umbreon. Got me in my blind spot."

"Ever wonder why I don't have feeling in most of my tail? Glaceon. She trapped me. Needed to rip myself free to win that one."

"And just look at my paws Holly. Look." He wasn't certain if she was even paying attention anymore so Ares took a single paw and rubbed it into her face. "I don't think the skin will ever grow back. Jolteon. Fried me as I delivered the finishing blow. But he didn't go down without a fight."

"Some of my greatest opponents and victories were from your cousins and contemporaries. And then we have you."

He released her but to his surprise she just lay there coughing. If he was capable of feeling pity now would have been an opportune time.

"I've always wondered why Sir keeps you around. You're not good for much, certainly not in your current state."

"Eric ke-"

"Sir."

He glared at as she finally found the strength to rise. But even still she couldn't meet his gaze.

"I'll tell you why he keeps you around. You're like a toy. A mindless distraction."

"N-no. Eric says that h-"

"And once he gets tired of you. Once you outlive your novelty. He'll get rid of you."

"He wouldn't. He sai-"

"Listen you little pest." Ares closed the gap between the two of them as she involuntarily began to tremor.

"You are not the first. You are not unique. And once Sir tires of you he takes you on a trip but only one of you comes back."

He could smell the despair around her now, one final push and he'd be free of her nonsense.

"So Holly, do Sir a favour. Why not leave now? Leave while he has any fondness left for you too. And it'll save him from having to take a trip too."

She must be in shock now, a grim realization even her infantile brain could understand.

"Get. Out. Or I'll make you."

Ares stood to his full height. Even with his chipped horns he still towered over her and as she slowly hobbled away defeated. A smug satisfaction washed over him and he almost pranced back to his corner and finally relaxed into a stupor.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Threatened by an Eevee a third your size? How the mighty have fallen."

This wasn't right. Sir wasn't due to return for another 12 hours at the very least.

"I understand that the last Eeveelution battle went poorly, but I didn't think it fractured your psyche that badly."

Ares got up and there he was. Sure Sir had his back turned but the imposing frame was undeniable.

"I know it must be embarrassing to lose to a Fairy. But even you aren't invincible."

No no no no. It was a tie by default. And he got a few good hits in too.

"You noticed the stones didn't you? Clever boy like you must have come to a few conclusions."

Of course he had. But that's not why he got rid of Holly. He would never be threatened by a ball of fluff.

"And yet you went so far as to intimidate her. Send her away." Sir still hadn't turned around. Arms folded behind his back, his gaze must be focused on something far into the distance.

"She wasn't ready yet Ares. I was waiting for an opportune time but you may have quashed that."

Sir was everywhere and all over him now. Harsh whispers filled his head.

"Get her back. I don't keep useless Pokemon around, she still has a purpose even if you don't yet understand."

Ares awoke in a cold sweat, and immediately charged into the dimly lit forests in blind panic.
Certainly kept my attention

Arnak

Off the bench
Not my best work and I can tell you were iffy about it too. No worries, any feedback you got is appreciated and I hope the other piece you got was more satisfactory.
It was, but I appreciate your efforts and still adore your writing

Trevorbluesquirrel

I AM SHAMELESS AND STOLE A PROMPT FROM THE OTHER GUY'S THREAD.

2 teen boys furries that are friends play wrestle in the mud, get told to wash off in the bath, and proceed to get frisky with each other in said bath!

Practicing dialog! 397 words.

“You’re an asshole you know that?” But even as the words left Trevor’s mouth he couldn’t help but smirk as Logan proceeded to tower over him, flexing triumphantly all the while.

“Maybe you should lift more often. Then you’d be swole like me and ass not first in the mud like you.” Logan grunted and posed dramatically eliciting another laugh from the now very mucky squirrel.

“Well, let’s see how well your muscles serve you when you’re on the ground.” Trever suddenly lunged forward, tackling Logan causing an uncharacteristic yelp to get caught in his throat as they both tumbled into the ankle-deep puddle.

“Not so tough now are you big guy?!” Trevor roared as he seated himself on Logan’s back. His soggy tail and rump waggled into the back of Logan’s head while the giant pretended to struggle.

“Mercy me! Won’t you take pity, oh Trevor the migh-Just kidding.” Logan effortlessly heaved himself upward in a single motion causing Trevor to tumble back into the murk. The even dirtier squirrel now unrecognizable with layers of grime coating his fur.

“You look like shit.” Logan could barely contain his laughter as it echoed throughout the surrounding forest.

“Fuck you, you too.” But Trevor barely meant it. Logan’s impressive physique was made even more impressive by the t-shirt that was clinging to Logan's body for dear life, showing off every cut and bulge on his frame. It was taking every bit of Trevor's willpower to stop himself from staring.

“Like the merchandise?” It was Logan’s time to smirk as Trevor realized he’d been caught red-handed as Logan proceeded to perform another ridiculous pose. “Feast your eyes on this then.”

Trevor rolled his eyes, but that didn’t stop him from catching a glimpse of underwear also clinging to Logan’s buttocks. Was his ass always this nice? How had he not noticed before? Was this the magic of wrestling?

“Ok, but seriously, I’m started to itch. I need to get out of these clothes.” Logan shook himself, sending droplets of mud everywhere.

“What do you suggest?”

“I know a lake nearby. 5 minute walk. Let’s go.” Logan offered a hand and pulled Trevor up.

“What? No, you can’t be serious.”

“Your call. But I’m pretty sure you don’t want to miss this show.” Logan slowly peeled his t-shirt upwards, revealing a set of grimy abs before racing off into the woods.

Thanks for another great story!

Mud wrestling is just such a fun concept!

By the way, what critter is this Logan meant to be?

If you're not done here, I also have another prompt in mind?

Sir Thaikard

GOTTA WRITE FAST.
Thanks for another great story!

Mud wrestling is just such a fun concept!

By the way, what critter is this Logan meant to be?

If you're not done here, I also have another prompt in mind?

I purposely left Logan ambiguous because you didn't specify a species so he can be whatever your imagination desires!

And yes, go ahead, I'm a bit backed up right now but when I get a moment I'll definitely get to writing something for your prompt.

Trevorbluesquirrel

I purposely left Logan ambiguous because you didn't specify a species so he can be whatever your imagination desires!

And yes, go ahead, I'm a bit backed up right now but when I get a moment I'll definitely get to writing something for your prompt.

Sounds like a bear to me!

Anyway, this one's gonna get weird!

My sona, Trevor, has come down with a rare and highly contagious skin condition, like lice or dandruff, but worse! So, he was constantly itchy, but luckily didn't pass it on to any other anthro before visiting the doctor!

Anyway, the doctor has a lotion that can cure the condition, but its only effective when applied directly to the skin. Which means, that in order to be cured, and prevent an epidemic, Trevor will only be able to use the lotion once all his fur has been shaved off!

Trevor is obviously horrified by the idea, but realizes its the only way to stop the miserable itching! The doctor explains it can either be done at the hospital, or someone can do it at home in the shower. Trevor wants it done at home, to minimize embarrassment, so he tells the doctor to call his best friend, who's a lizard, and ask him to help, which is ideal, since lizards don't have fur, so they can't catch the condition! His friend is surprised, but agrees to help!

Trevor goes home with special supplies from the doc, and meets his best friend at the door. They head inside, and into the bathroom, where Trevor's friend first runs a bath to soften the fur, making it easier to shave. After that, they both stand up in the tub, and friend begins the monumental task!

During the process, Trevor is moaning on about how humiliating this is, and how he won't be leaving the house for months. Meanwhile, his friend is cracking jokes and gently teasing, trying to lighten the mood, and make Trevor laugh a little, but its not working, Trevor is most certainly not in the mood!

Finally, friend finishes the huge task, and bags the fur up, saying he'll knit something with it as a joke, but not really a joke at all! Finally, his friend pulls out the lotion, and rubs it all over Trevor's now truly nude body, diligently making sure every nook, cranny, and crevice, is covered. Trevor then holds still, and friend then waits patiently for the time limit to expire, and the lotion to do its thing!

Friend then climbs back into the tub, and scrubs the lotion off all of Trevor's body parts, then dries him off. Trevor steps out of the tub, sees his shaved form in the mirror, and has a panic attack, exclaiming that now, everyone will make fun of him, and will never let him live it down! He's on the verge of tears, when his friend gives him a hug, and explains that furry or not, he'll always be his friend! Trevor feels a bit better!

Friend then offers to stay with Trevor until his fur grows back, so that he won't have to leave the house for awhile! Trevor accepts his generous offer!

Friend then shows Trevor that no matter what, he'll always love him, and goes on to clearly demonstrate what that means!

Trevorbluesquirrel

Told ya it'd be weird!

You can fill in the blank content!

And yes, NSFW content is heavily implied!

If you like, you can write a NSFW version just for me, and a clean version to post if you're up for that!

Or just one!

Whichever you can manage!

Last edited:

Arnak

Off the bench
I have but one last request if you will.

A female khajiit (based on The matte black cat, I have permission from her) meets a powerful sorcerer (me, probably saved her life. Idk). While in my characters care, she slowly gets him to open up about himself and his past. Hints of romance are good.

If you need additional information, say so. In the meantime, I need a little more sleep

Arnak

Off the bench
Alittle background.

Arnak was once human, he knew that in his mortal form he wouldn't learn everything. He prayed to the forgotten god of knowledge for an answer and was given the form he now has. He's seen the rise and fall of many Kings and outlived the almeri Dominion. Even as a human, Arnak was very fond of khajiit. Especially the females