• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

willing to pay 100 to 200 usd per picture of a commission of 7 pics!!!!!

hi i am wanting some commissions done of lion king characters in diapers. and one of some character smoking pot. a total of 7 pics of them. if you accept this commission you need to be on par with marci in doing artwork and i expect a hard copy when done. I am able to pay 100 dollars per month and am willing to spend a total of 1,400 usd max. please email me if interested and i will give you the details. my email is mewtwo00000@yahoo.com again i don't have internet at my place so it might be a day or two inbetween responses.

Thanks and i hope to do business with you.

please dont send any more emails i got burned with an artwork i purchased i am a little gun shy and wont be doing this for a while.

thanks

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
please dont send any more emails i got burned with an artwork i purchased i am a little gun shy and wont be doing this for a while.

thanks

So are you looking for an artist or not? If you don't want people to email you, remove your email from the original post. Or better yet, delete the thread.