• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Win

8-bit

So I was at my little sister dance compitition, and you know how they have the names of fund contributors and important people relative to the building on the walls? One of the names was Joeseph Thomas GANNON.

I'll say it again. JOESEPH. THOMAS. GANNON

win

T

Tycho

So I was at my little sister dance compitition, and you know how they have the names of fund contributors and important people relative to the building on the walls? One of the names was Joeseph Thomas GANNON.

I'll say it again. JOESEPH. THOMAS. GANNON

win

So what. There was a football player on the LA Raiders team with the last name Gannon.

T

Tycho

Also, the LoZ character is "GANON" with one N in the middle. Not two.

edit: HAHAHA ninja'd you, Kit.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
There is 1 "n" in GANON. Fail. Not win. Fail.

Nylak

Angry Otter
What. Fail. Even if it had been spelled correctly, it's barely worth a comment, much less an exclamation of win. Try harder next time.

blackfuredfox

is a Gunnery Sergeant now.
What. Fail. Even if it had been spelled correctly, it's barely worth a comment, much less an exclamation of win. Try harder next time.

now if it were spelled correctly and the guy dressed like him, then would it be worth it?

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
I don't get it.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.

Nylak

Angry Otter

Captain Spyro

Heart of the DragonStar
There's a Jazz-ish band named Spyro Gyra. :3