• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wirless headphones reccomendations?

Tiger In A Tie

Say what now?
I'm looking to purchase a pair of wireless headphones, under the price of $40. problem is, there are many brands/types available and I really don't know what to look for. I'll really just be using them to listen to music on my computer, won't be walking around the house with them or anything. Rechargeable batteries aren't an issue.

I know for best quality I should buy expensive ones, but for my purposes/budget I don't feel the need to spend above $40 on these.

Any help is appreciated!

shteev

Lol how do I delete this account
Last thing you want to do is get cheap-o off-brand headphones. I recommend getting something with Bluetooth technology as well, so you can pair it to your device without an adapter. However, be warned, Bluetooth does drain the battery a little bit more.

I found these Sony headphones, the reviews seem good and the price meets your expectations. KOSS audio, Sony, Audio-Technica, and JVC are some brands you want to look at if those headphones don't fit the bill. Sennheiser is a great brand if you're looking to step up the quality of your headphones.

Schecter

SkyNet Engineer

GingerM

Appaloosa Horsegirl
I have a very nice Rocketfish Bluetooth headset, the kind where the band sits around your neck. Also has a very good pinhole mike that amazingly does NOT get swamped by ambient sound. Don't ask me how they do it, but it works like a charm.

Kivaari

Meow.
Why do you want wireless headphones? With you just sitting at a computer, and your low budget, it would make much more sense to just buy normal ones.

wolfman25

Honestly I heard rocketfish wireless are pretty good from a friend , now me I go beats. I have the Studios right now and love the sound quality and later might buy the new bluetooth ones he is comin out with :grin:

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Go BOSE or go home. There's not much more to say.

Bose is one of those brands IIRC that fucks up the response curve to give the illusion of a "punchy" bass but it's not even across all frequencies.

I'm not an audiophile but I do know Sennheiser is a good brand and I usually recommend them because you can usually find ridiculous deals (like 70-80% off) on them if you shop around for a bit, making them by far the best value.

Onnes

Bose is one of those brands IIRC that fucks up the response curve to give the illusion of a "punchy" bass but it's not even across all frequencies.

Not to mention their shit is so overpriced it makes Apple look like a discount brand.

Sparko

If your PC has an optical out. Get some Turtle Beaches. Mine take 2 AAA batteries. Not so sure about others. (btw) I'm an audiophile.