• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wisconsin Conventions

Steriiyo

Starter/Fursuiter
Are there any good conventions in Wisconsin? That's where I live, I found 2. Are there any more that you guys found. My friend and I, after we make our fursuits are planning to go to a convention. Help is much appreciated, thank you!

jffry890

There's a group on Facebook called Wisconsin Furries that talks about several festivals in the Milwaukee and Madison areas. I'd join but I'd rather not broadcast that shit.
Isn't there a Midwest Fur Fest somewhere around here, too?

Steriiyo

Starter/Fursuiter
There's a group on Facebook called Wisconsin Furries that talks about several festivals in the Milwaukee and Madison areas. I'd join but I'd rather not broadcast that shit.
Isn't there a Midwest Fur Fest somewhere around here, too?
I believe there is a Midwest Fur Fest in Illinois or Chicago....Thank you!!

Zanadu

KitsuneKon is coming up which is an anime con but I'm fairly sure there is a furry fan base. This is my first year going to it so I don't know what to expect. I'm sure it will be fun though.

http://www.kitsunekon.com/
is the website if you are interested in it.

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
Are there any good conventions in Wisconsin? That's where I live, I found 2. Are there any more that you guys found. My friend and I, after we make our fursuits are planning to go to a convention. Help is much appreciated, thank you!

Geek Kon next month in Madison
Daisho.Con in November at the Kalahari in the dells
No Brand Con in April [I think.] at Chula vista in the dells
Kitsune Kon was this weekend I think in Green Bay
There's Wasabi Con in Eau Claire I think,I can't remember exactly so you'd have to google that one.
Anime Milwaukee

All I can think of right now,you'll have to google them for the exact times/hotel locations etc.

Steriiyo

Starter/Fursuiter
There's Wasabi Con in Eau Claire I think,I can't remember exactly so you'd have to google that one.
Anime Milwaukee

All I can think of right now,you'll have to google them for the exact times/hotel locations etc.
Thank you so much!!!!:D

All#the#fuR

Everything changed when the Fire Nation killed God
Anime Milwaukee

omg can't wait to go