• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wishful Remakes?

Sulfur

I LOVE Apples!
Any games you really wish would be remade or brought back to life? I really wish they would remake Starfox for current consoles with Moar aircraft related missions as well as bringing a Killer Instinct 3 into existance..need more UltraCombos.

SirRob

Fire Emblem 4 5 and 6... Although something tells me they wouldn't be released outside Japan.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
Fire Emblem 4 5 and 6... Although something tells me they wouldn't be released outside Japan.

I had thought maybe they could make a Fire Emblem 4 and 5 as a "package" game.

Or at least, release them on the virtual console with an "official" translation. It'd be cheaper than just remaking them using the Awakening or Tellius engine(s).

K

Kaamos

After seeing the GoldenEye remake, I don't want any other game to suffer the same fate.

However, I would like to see Powerslave/Exhumed get a re-release on Steam/XBLA. Maybe Heretic and Hexen as well. The first 2 Extreme-G games. Uh, GoldenEye.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Need a Conker sequel, not a more censored remake. >:[

Zydala

Kisses for everyone!
Not a remake but uuuggghhh I really want another entry in the Chrono series :[ :[

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
The first Starfox remake for the wii or something. The first game I played when I was young...before I knew about it being violated by furries. :V

Teal

Squirrel
Earthbound (not that it'll happen) I want to play it.

Also I want the first Kingdom Hearts game, remastered for the PS3 with the final mix content.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Kirby's Dream Land, Kirby's Dream Land 2, Kirby's Dream Land 3 and Kirby's Adventure all in one cartage

Sulfur

I LOVE Apples!
Hell yes, Bring back Great Mighty Poo and we'll pretend Live and Reloaded never existed..and more busty flowers.. After thinking a while too, they should bring back Powerstone, that was a FUN game. As for goldeneye, I consider that game too be like movies that are now in "3D."

Last edited:
I'd like to see Shadowrun properly redone. You know, the one from way back in the day that had an actual storyline and such? Not that piece of shit that's nothing but an online shooter.

There also needs to be a third installment of Star Wars: Battlefront. I know they have enough money already, but the first two Battlefront games were really fun.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Parasite Eve and Legends of Dragoon for the PS3.

Dragonfurry

(•_•)(•_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)
Pokemon Emerald.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Darkstalkers definitely needs to join the 4.0 bandwagon. I would probably say Final Fantasy VII, but only if V and VI are made first.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Graphical update > Remake. Remakes seem to almost always perform worse and miss the idea of the original.