• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wolf In Sorrow

C. Lupus

Sad_wolf_by_BlitzTheDemon.jpg

(Pic by BlitzTheDemon)

I feeling a bit down atm, I meet this cool girl that I really like, and she seems interested in me (since she asked after mine msn and she start about half of our conversations). But now she hasn't been online for over 2 weeks and I'm really getting worried, not only that she might dont like me anymore, but when I last talkd to her she was feeling bad and was getting therapy for that....
Now that I get in bad mood, many other small things pop's up that darkens my heart. But mostly cuz I'm love sick atm...

An emo post or not I dont care, post your anti emo troll post if you like and leave me alone then, credits for superswede for caring.

Hmpf, only 1/3 in my jack daniels left...

coffinberry

"Hmpf, only 1/3 in my jack daniels left..."

very very important info here.

C. Lupus

depression + drinking = not the best combination :|

I tryd smoking a cigarette before, it didnt help. And dont think I have drank up the whole bottle now, it was more then half-full before I opend it

Gonna try with a special song, for some reason it makes me happier when I'm happy (almost that I wanna dance)...

C. Lupus

Does she have any other friends you know that you could contact?

Maybe, but I doubt that they know her last name and phone number, but they arent online now anyway.

GGrrr, the song didnt help :(

C. Lupus

Try running. Alcohol and cigarettes are just excuses. They make you feel worse.

Ye I really feel like to start running now in the middle of the damn night, I need to get to go to bed earlier today, so I need something that will make me fall asleep easier, so that's a part of why I'm zipping on my JD right now... and maybe I might get by the part of the horrible daydreams that happens before i sleep...

Last edited:

Wreth

GERTY
Actually it will make you feel better, as it releases endorphins (The feel good chemical) However the easiest way to release endorphins into your brain is to look at cute pictures of baby animals. Believe it or not that is a scientific fact =p

Khizzy

Still a little drunk
She makes a valid point. Alcohol when you're down is just gonna make you feel worse.

My advice? Down several glasses of water, maybe take a sleeping remedy, and go to bed. Sleep it off. Have a big breakfast tomorrow. Don't stay up late on a monday evening, drinking and feeling bad.

Take initiative. That's all that's going to help yourself here. She comes second. Making yourself feel lousy wont help at all (and, ironically, might even lead you to need therapy).

Please don't mistake my post for uncaringness. Just don't do anything silly. *hug*

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I've been depressed over girls before, I hope she talks to you or you feel better soon. You'll find someone out there for you just don't stop looking. I hope you find that special someone.

C. Lupus

Did I say now? Run in place if you must. Movement releases endorphans.

That I can believe, I was at the gym before today and I did swim after it. The emotions came after...

Actually it will make you feel better, as it releases endorphins (The feel good chemical) However the easiest way to release endorphins into your brain is to look at cute pictures of baby animals. Believe it or not that is a scientific fact =p

Heh, that made me laugh. ^_^

C. Lupus

She makes a valid point. Alcohol when you're down is just gonna make you feel worse.

My advice? Down several glasses of water, maybe take a sleeping remedy, and go to bed. Sleep it off. Have a big breakfast tomorrow. Don't stay up late on a monday evening, drinking and feeling bad.

Take initiative. That's all that's going to help yourself here. She comes second. Making yourself feel lousy wont help at all (and, ironically, might even lead you to need therapy).

Please don't mistake my post for uncaringness. Just don't do anything silly. *hug*

I'm not gonna stay up much longer, I got school tomorrow.

hey, have the odd jack and coke, it does ease the pressure..but dont use it as a replacement.
i hope you hear from her soon wether she likes you in that way or not. if shes just ignoring you, you deserve to find someone who will listen and be there for you - its out there x

I've been depressed over girls before, I hope she talks to you or you feel better soon. You'll find someone out there for you just don't stop looking. I hope you find that special someone.

Well, It often feels like, if she's not the one, then who said that were will be a one for me? It reminds me of that time when I and 2 friends were parting, after while I walked outside crying like hell, I even pissd my friend of so bad that he punched me in the face.... Sometimes, I really, REALLY doubt many things here in life....

Khizzy

Still a little drunk
Go to bed. Now! You didn't tell us it was a school night. No drinking on school nights, everyone knows that.

Come on, boyo.

C. Lupus

Well thx for caring guy's, didn't really think that there was so many who would care so much. I might just got over headed, I really wonder if I'm a emo (hehe), well gonna try to hit the bed now. Thx silibus for the IM talk...

Khizzy

Still a little drunk
Good man. You beep us here tomorrow, tell us how you feel, kay?

Also, fuck you Cero. Not all of us are cunts.

Nargle

HOOT
Well, It often feels like, if she's not the one, then who said that were will be a one for me? It reminds me of that time when I and 2 friends were parting, after while I walked outside crying like hell, I even pissd my friend of so bad that he punched me in the face.... Sometimes, I really, REALLY doubt many things here in life....

I know it hurts, and I'm sorry =( Sometimes I like to think that the bad times should be appreciated, though, so that you can really appreciate the good ones. Once I was confined to my house for four whole months (Long story, I'm not going to tell you about it, too) but when I finally got out, the world was the most beautiful place...

Also, it's very important that you become whole YOURSELF before worrying so much about finding a person to share your life with. You can't fill the hole in your heart with another person. It has to be YOU. It can be very painful to "put all your eggs in one basket" so to speak, without having yourself to fall back on. You need to learn to be happy with yourself before you can risk letting anyone else make you happy =3