• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wolf In Sorrow

T

Tycho

Maybe he should ask his parents or something, instead of consulting a furry message board.

I don't see why people feel the need to post their life stories here for the sake of getting sympathy attention.

/shrug

Seeking sympathy from peers isn't exactly anything new. The fact that this person's peers are on a furry forum is coincidental (though furries do seem more inclined towards drama than other internet communities).

And he isn't as irritating as some others I've seen. Dunno why.

Gavrill

ladies~
I posted mine once, but evidentially my life story is actually worthwhile to read.
Then again, I don't mention relationships, just family issues.
Relationships are indeed myspace material.

Nargle

HOOT
Maybe he should ask his parents or something, instead of consulting a furry message board.

I don't see why people feel the need to post their life stories here for the sake of getting sympathy attention.

There's a difference between feeling lost and needing help, and just saying stuff for attention. If a friend came up to you with a problem, would you say "Um.. hire a therapist? Stop begging for attention!"

Plus, he already said he didn't want to involve his family and IRL friends.

Kimmerset

Banned
Banned
I can't count the number of times that I've heard people say that "they will never find true love," "Maybe love just isn't for them," and plenty of other fun things that people tell themselves.

I'm not going to sugar-coat my response to you; It's pitiful. Being single is not the end of the world. As for this person who punched you in the face... He's your friend? Time for a reality-check, Dude.

And you really haven't helped your case with the alcohol by saying "there was more than half" when you opened it. Drinking when you're depressed is retarded and I hope you feel that way for doing so.

If you're awake, go to sleep. You'll feel better in the morning.

Taking a wounded person into your life is a hell of a burdon Lupus. If you're serious about this you'd best start by cutting out the booze, if you just want an excuse to feel sorry for yourself and get sympathy from others see about getting hit by a bus because it's likely less pain in the long run. You really can't fuck around and be selfish here, not even for a second, because that's all it takes to lose someone.

When she comes back on don't push to hard and DO NOT be angry. Ask her how she's been, go from there. I wish I could give you better advise here but I'm not sure there's really a right thing to do in these situations and I know I didn't do it then. Best of luck to you Lupus, I hope you fair better then I did.

Last edited:

Uro

Bringing reality here since 08
There's a difference between feeling lost and needing help, and just saying stuff for attention. If a friend came up to you with a problem, would you say "Um.. hire a therapist? Stop begging for attention!"

There's also a massive difference between an internet stranger and a friend that you know personally. The latter being the one I would actually pay attention to and try to help, the previous I would say find someone who cares.

Nargle

HOOT
There's also a massive difference between an internet stranger and a friend that you know personally. The latter being the one I would actually pay attention to and try to help, the previous I would say find someone who cares.

Just because you don't care doesn't mean everyone else is the same way =/

I agree he'd probably get better feedback from some real life friends, but I still understand why he maybe wouldn't want to go announcing this type of thing to his friends, too.

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"
I tryd smoking a cigarette before, it didnt help. And dont think I have drank up the whole bottle now, it was more then half-full before I opend it/quote]

THE WHOLE THING?

Sorry, couldn't help myself. But seriously, do something you love. Play F.E.A.R, that'll get your mind out of sad-mode!

Do SOMETHING.

C. Lupus

I can't count the number of times that I've heard people say that "they will never find true love," "Maybe love just isn't for them," and plenty of other fun things that people tell themselves.

I'm not going to sugar-coat my response to you; It's pitiful. Being single is not the end of the world. As for this person who punched you in the face... He's your friend? Time for a reality-check, Dude.

And you really haven't helped your case with the alcohol by saying "there was more than half" when you opened it. Drinking when you're depressed is retarded and I hope you feel that way for doing so.

If you're awake, go to sleep. You'll feel better in the morning.

He is probably my second closest friend, I mean it. The reason he punched me was because I was comparing him to me, and he had much more easier to get girls then me. But are quite similar to me, he don't want a random chick, he wants a girl that will love him. And he had her, so basically in short I told him without knowing it, "never mind of her, so go and pick a new one at this bar". He had all the reason for punch me, I don't blame him, I blame myself more. I really hate that day...
And we have been through allot, especially last year....

The post of the Jack Daniels was mostly sarcastic, try'd to joke myself into it. Even though I drank the most 2 shot whiskey, It was still 2 shot too much. And yes it was stupid...

Taking a wounded person into your life is a hell of a burdon Lupus. If you're serious about this you'd best start by cutting out the booze, if you just want an excuse to feel sorry for yourself and get sympathy from others see about getting hit by a bus because it's likely less pain in the long run. You really can't fuck around and be selfish here, not even for a second, because that's all it takes to lose someone.

When she comes back on don't push to hard and DO NOT be angry. Ask her how she's been, go from there. I wish I could give you better advise here but I'm not sure there's really a right thing to do in these situations and I know I didn't do it then. Best of luck to you Lupus, I hope you fair better then I did.

Well, maybe your right, need to find a way to heal myself (especially without any whiskey). If I could make her happy, I would like to give it a shot. Why would I be angry at her? For disappearing? I would try to be more understanding than angry.

I tryd smoking a cigarette before, it didnt help. And dont think I have drank up the whole bottle now, it was more then half-full before I opend it/quote]

THE WHOLE THING?

Sorry, couldn't help myself. But seriously, do something you love. Play F.E.A.R, that'll get your mind out of sad-mode!

Do SOMETHING.

Hehe, that made me laugh :).

C. Lupus

I lied about that I did not want to talk to my IRL friends. I talked to my 2 best friends last night, my best pal didn't understand fully how upset i was, so he was like "try sending a email or something".
The other one was the friend that punched me, he was quite understanding, though he couldn't talk for very long. He was more, "she'll get online eventually, maybe she's just busy. It will work out". I talked to them after I made this thread.
But, neither of them knew that I was drinking whiskey though...
I try'd aswell to call a nice girl-friend that I got to knew on the festival this summer, I had an emo for a short time there and she did talk to me through it. But she had bad connections in her cell phone ofcourse last night so I never got the time to say anything about it.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Maybe he actually wanted replies/advice...?

Why here, of all the boards?

*ANTI EMO TROLL POST*

She doesn't love you, all is lost (sitting and whining will help you sooooo much), go write dark poetry now.

C. Lupus

Why here, of all the boards?

*ANTI EMO TROLL POST*

She doesn't love you, all is lost (sitting and whining will help you sooooo much), go write dark poetry now.

Well I'm over it now. And no, whining wont bring her faster to me, cuz there's no god :p

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts

C. Lupus

LOL, you're fast...

Well, I felt bad during the math class, but when me and my classmates were off to see the new apartment that we are gonna live in the next month, I became suddenly allot more happier. Damm cool apartments I say... :3