• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wolf searching for mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitedj

the man that is know as jesus
Why so serious?

This is nothing a little surprise buttsecks won't clear up, we even have a volunteer. Just let nature take its course on this one.
and who is the buttsecks for?

L

LizardKing

I 'unno, it might be the third (and more common) option: Completely online relationship where no side ever sees pictures of their real "mate" and makes all acts of love against the Fursona.

Not that this makes OP look any better off.

Isn't that just extended roleplaying? :|

L

LizardKing

Not if they actually feel they love them.

Well no that's still roleplaying, since you're 'in love' with a goddamn character. You might as well date Spyro or something.

Also

I have been heartbroken SO many times

Yeah because finding out that sexy vixen herm is actually some 40 year old fat dude is totally not going to do that.

Afterlifesfury

fat kids are harder to kidnap
Well no that's still roleplaying, since you're 'in love' with a goddamn character. You might as well date Spyro or something.

hey, i would do that, thank you very much. i would love to date spyro.

Last edited by a moderator:

kitedj

the man that is know as jesus
ok im wondering lizardking is it ment to say that u lick lizards?

Irreverent

CryoScales

Devourer of Worlds
Wow I am surprised this hasn't been locked yet... or the OP has responded.

Whats all this talk about fucking Spyro? I didn't know so many people had a fetish for Scalies

CryoScales

Devourer of Worlds
T

Tycho

Oh look, another thread that should have been posted on Pounced and not FA.

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
What ever happened to going to bars? Or coffee shops?

Or the mall? :roll:

coffee shops: too expensive coffee that's pretty much the same shit you could make at home

bars: too many sketch-bags trying to bum money for booze and drugs

the mall: pretty much the same, except some of them try to pass as legitimate businesses, making it all the more enraging.

Ricky

coffee shops: too expensive coffee that's pretty much the same shit you could make at home

bars: too many sketch-bags trying to bum money for booze and drugs

the mall: pretty much the same, except some of them try to pass as legitimate businesses, making it all the more enraging.

Oh give me a break... A coffee is under $2 in most places unless you're going to get one of these faggy espresso drinks. You don't have to talk to people in bars that are trying to bum money (actually I have hardly ever had this happen) and the mall... Well we're just full of excuses, aren't we?

I guess just don't complain you don't have anywhere to meet people if you're too good for everything :p

Elessara

N UR THRED; VORIN MAH PICKEL
S / BwGS / AFHwDWaPD

This is why furry dating would never work...

Single / Black with Green Stripes / Anthro Feamle Husky with Dragon Wings and Part Demon (and that's a simple character)

Seriously... can you imagine how complicated those would get... 0_o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.