• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wolves wolves wolves

Yastreb

1024px-Mexican_Wolf_2_yfb-edit_1.jpg

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I hate to be 'Speciest', but I truly detest these bug-eyed/punt-breeds of canines. Never met one that didn't act neurotic.
They have been demonstrated to be less intelligent, even among domestic dogs. Stupid AND ugly.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
My Sona might be only partially wolf, but I'm still a fan so here I am!

They have been demonstrated to be less intelligent, even among domestic dogs. Stupid AND ugly.

While I do think every animal has its own intelligence level, let's appreciate wolves and avoid insulting other animals. Besides, we all know what the real worst dog is... *ahem*Chihuahua*ahem*.

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
I HAVE A WOLF IN THE HOUSE!

Speaking of wolves.. Why haven't anyone posted this yet?

Come on, it's a mandatory meme! :p

Last edited:

Kit H. Ruppell

High-Content (~90%) Wolfdog vs. Hoosk

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Wolves are better than dogs!

View attachment 105741
You could argue both are the result of evolution, nature doesn't know what it's doing and neither do humans. Humans should maybe have the humility to remember they're part of nature too and it's only natural to fuck up looking for something that works.

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
You could argue both are the result of evolution, nature doesn't know what it's doing and neither do humans. Humans should maybe have the humility to remember they're part of nature too and it's only natural to fuck up looking for something that works.
the point of evolution is that the bad genes die out to strengthen the good ones.

so why are humans still here?

AniwayasSong

to be fair this makes creationism more plausible.

what idiot was responsible for the way humans turned out?
Like every living thing, via a long process of evolution/natural selection, and in today's world especially: personal choice.
Be very careful when discussing anything 'Eugenics' here, however. That topic alone is probably enough to get ME banned, just for mentioning it.
So why did I?
Simple- Genetics, and our (I call it utter arrogance/hubris) modern world's morbid fascination with playing 'God' with living things. Splicing DNA is just a faster and more diabolical way to achieve the same pursuits. Scientists have been using this in the livestock/agricultural fields for longer than I've been alive, and this momentum has only increased since it began. Between weaponizing already horrible diseases, to other experiments that are supposedly illegal yet everyone knows someone, somewhere, is doing it.
I harken back to the original Star Trek series, and that venerable antagonist, 'Khan'. He and his followers a product of genetic engineering of people, and of course the pros/cons of it (not to mention the referenced world war that was caused by it).
There is already enough history and all the wisdom we should never forget, about our prior indulgences in manipulating the human genome for political/theological/quasi-scientific ideologies.

Kit H. Ruppell

the point of evolution is that the bad genes die out to strengthen the good ones.

so why are humans still here?
Evolution has no "point", no goal, it's just the result of random mutations and environmental pressure.

More wuffdoggos being cute

Parabellum3

I'm not a furry if I have feathers.
Behold our lady and savior and bestest girl, Amaterasu.

latest

Last edited: