• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wolves wolves wolves

Punji

Vaskebjørn
1621015179856.png

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Foxes are just wannabe wolves anyway.

K

KibaTheWolf

the boi himself. Awooooooo!~

Attachments

• Feral Kiba.JPG
    Feral Kiba.JPG
    271.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Kiba Realistic.jpg
    Kiba Realistic.jpg
    639.3 KB · Views: 8
  • electric.jpg
    electric.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 7

Kumali

Lupine-American
For only seven thousand dollars, you can have a crystal wolf figurine of your very own. (Free shipping, so at least there's that.)

Lyrule

Warrior of the Sun
For only seven thousand dollars, you can have a crystal wolf figurine of your very own. (Free shipping, so at least there's that.)

Pretty but,

tenor.gif

K

KibaTheWolf

am i a wolf? mostly, yes. but i am part foxxo. anyways, heres a doodle of kiba, the folf!

Attachments

• kiba doodle.jpg
    kiba doodle.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 9

AniwayasSong

Well maybe those chickens should tell their owners to build a proper fucking fence. And wolves kill animals to eat too so what's your point?
So you're taking a fun, back-and-forth joke moment and trying to start an argument?
Bored much?
Don't try to incite me sweety. You don't have the mental acuity to handle it. (and that's even with me being 'Polite' about it.) Do us both a favor, and block/mute me if you're going to get your panties in a knot this easily.

§AnimeDestroyer22§

Banned
Banned
So you're taking a fun, back-and-forth joke moment and trying to start an argument?
Bored much?
Don't try to incite me sweety. You don't have the mental acuity to handle it. (and that's even with me being 'Polite' about it.) Do us both a favor, and block/mute me if you're going to get your panties in a knot this easily.
lol what? Just stating facts

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
We rise!