• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wonderful news about Mr. and Mrs. Morph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Menchi Morph (Dragonmorph's wife) is.... PREGNANT!!!

I will be happy to show you all a pic of Dragonmorph's put his ear on her belly and listen the sound of glorious sound.

[align=center]Could it be a boy, girl, or both?

What is it look like?

Will she be able to make it on time for giving birth to there child?

Will Mr. Morph will go crazy before she's ready to get birth?[/align]

Find out right after I get done for the others.

[size=x-large]~DM[/size]

In General Chat we could chat anything we want without flames. It's like all artist 2 furry main characters are already got married and they wanted to give birth, so they wanted to creating a new character.

verix

some dragon
RE: WONDERFUL NEWS ABOUT MR. AND MRS. MORPH!!!!

dragonmorph said:
No, really. The new character is coming soon.
So is this like an ARRP or something? Because seriously, I'm dying here.

verix said:
dragonmorph said:
No, really. The new character is coming soon.
So is this like an ARRP or something? Because seriously, I'm dying here.

It a celebration of Dragonmorph and his wife Menchi Morph to become a parents.

verix

some dragon

dragonmorph said:
It a celebration of Dragonmorph and his wife Menchi Morph to become a father and a mother.
So there's a dopple ganger who's taken your name, then, and has also taken your in-character wife and impregnated her?

Sounds like an episode of Furs of our Lives, to be honest.

verix said:
dragonmorph said:
It a celebration of Dragonmorph and his wife Menchi Morph to become a father and a mother.
So there's a dopple ganger who's taken your name, then, and has also taken your in-character wife and impregnated her?

Sounds like an episode of Furs of our Lives, to be honest.

/:l

verix

some dragon
dragonmorph said:
As a right now, I'm gonna create a character sheets for there new born baby or 2 babies.
Have you planned their classes and subclasses yet? I've heard the Dungeons and Dragons Monster Manual is great for this kind of thing.

Summercat

Former Motterator
happyfun said:
Man I was gonna troll you but this thread pretty much trolls itself.

Kinda started out that way, didn't it ;)

*aside* Laugh, they say, then when we laugh they say internets is serious business...

Summercat

Former Motterator
dragonmorph said:
happyfun said:
Man I was gonna troll you but this thread pretty much trolls itself.

I'm NOT a troll.

Yeah! He's a dragon, not a troll! Get it right!

verix

some dragon
dragonmorph said:
For this, THIS IS SERIOUS! I'm going to create a new born baby or 2 babies character sheets.
Do either of you know pink magic spells? I would assume this is a really important thing to have in the furry world. Anyway, if you guys do, I would suggest not teaching pink magic to your kids until they turn 18 (at least, in human years, mind you-- I know that dragons live for centuries, after all!) considering the erotic nature of the spells. But then again the draconic race is a rather incestuous one and isn't really all too concerned about age, so I may be coming off as a prude here.

Then again if you guys use black magic you are horrible, irresponsible parents and I hope your children get taken by a white wizard to be taken better care of and out of the hands of EVIL DOERS like yourselves.

verix said:
dragonmorph said:
For this, THIS IS SERIOUS! I'm going to create a new born baby or 2 babies character sheets.
Do either of you know pink magic spells? I would assume this is a really important thing to have in the furry world. Anyway, if you guys do, I would suggest not teaching pink magic to your kids until they turn 18 (at least, in human years, mind you-- I know that dragons live for centuries, after all!) considering the erotic nature of the spells. But then again the draconic race is a rather incestuous one and isn't really all too concerned about age, so I may be coming off as a prude here.

Then again if you guys use black magic you are horrible, irresponsible parents and I hope your children get taken by a white wizard to be taken better care of and out of the hands of EVIL DOERS like yourselves.

DPS

dragon protective services

Status
Not open for further replies.