• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Words that sound funny to you

SerlisTialo

sea cucumber
fara'rero'koran

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
Oh I love funny sounding words though!

“Cornucopia”

It also happens to be my favorite word and I use it whenever I can… I will even bend the rules from time to time just so that I can make it somewhat work in a sentence.

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord & Local Robot Kinnie
Learned this one from my fiance because she's helping me learn French: oiseux.

Mostly because no matter how used to French I get, my English-speaking brain is always going to pronounce it as 'oi-soocks'. Same goes for hors d'oeuvres as 'horse devours'. Gattino (Italian for 'kitten') is just fun to say.

Dr-Meat-Roll

all meat maki
through is a word.
thought is a word.
but why is throught spelled throat?

Pygmepatl

It's all true
"Pun"

Due to the fact that in Spanish slang it means "fart".

I swear, knowing two or more than two languages makes reading way more fun than it should be!

Niru the Husky

Can easily be persuaded with bacon...
All I can think of right now is "Rotzpipn".
An Austrian and informal term to describe naughty or disrespectful behaviour of younger teenagers or children. Mostly used by the older generation.

MadKiyo

Furry from the discount section
Dallop.

For some reason that word irritates me and sounds weird. It's associated with a quantity and consistency of food but it doesn't sound right at all.

Ennui Elemental

Eat shit and die, tankie assholes
Banned
Falafel
Shawarma

(they taste good tho)
Dallop.

For some reason that word irritates me and sounds weird. It's associated with a quantity and consistency of food but it doesn't sound right at all.
I usually see it spelled "dollop", I think it's onomatopoeic