• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Working on a T-shirt design! Gimme feedback

Mythic

-Artist and Crafter-
Me and my partner are making a bunch of new things for our online shop. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give us some feedback!

Below is our first design! Its going to be printed on a tie dye shirt. We are still thinking about what we wanted the shirt to say, but I think it'll probably say "Stay Groovy" or something similar. Tell me below if you like the design or have suggestions!

IMG_20180215_212656_012.jpg

Foxboxunion

Fancy fox
Might be my personal feelings against tie dye but it feels like it takes away from the images cool design. I feel like that looks like itd be a cooler logo on a gym shirt or a bikers coat :0

MeganAlsopTXO

Hey, bro. I won't lie, I like your design, but frankly speaking, I wear the colorful clothes very rare and I won't buy it. Moreover, I have only three designed clothes - t-shirts form drystoneshop.com. Bought a handful of these in different colors. They're pretty comfortable and great shirts for the price. Haven't had any issues thus far with pilling or shrinking (maybe a little, if any?), that I've noticed, after properly washing them. Only complaint I have with them is that they do feel like they run a bit small compared to similar shirts in the same size. I think, that your t-shirts will be liked by teens, but I'm "old", so I would wear the monochromatic clothes)

Last edited: