• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Works in Progress!

AJ Woofless

AN Fluffeh Boi
Gazelle is packin.
My Work 36.png

Munch D. Terelli

This is interesting

I got this guy

lionscrawl.png

(Most of my things start with a lined paper doodle that then gets hacked up on the computer)
and I started cleaning him up to paint before realizing, oh no it's a REALLY BORING drawing

so now this is happening

coeur-du-soleil.png

trying out a complementary color value underpainting. He won't be blue when he's done

A

Ace412

D90DAB18-D91A-4D89-AA15-BC6086E23E8E.jpeg

Very much a WIP...but then again I’m really not so good an artist. Maybe someone can recommend someone to make it good? LoL

Dream_Merchant

Personal piece in progress.

Anyone that knows World of Warcraft may recognize the OC that inspired this - basically it's the Dragon Aspect Alexstrasza, but in a tiger form.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
75371610_1184047731789168_7522222339442868224_n.jpg

Meow! Had to finish it by drawing the whole body and coloring it too! But it just stopped there... Dont know if I should say it a WIP or not... :/

fluffix_jacks

i'm designing my next tattoo (whalesbone, haha) and i just need to vent about how much i love dotwork but hate actually doing it
Whoa this is really cool! I'm getting my first tattoo tomorrow :) Dotwork seems like a pain to do but it looks awesome!

Initially, this should be a werewolf. Now it is a mystical creature of an uknown species with weird character traits - love and agression included (please don't ask why) ;)
View attachment 74014
This design is SICK. I love it! They look like a total badass.

I'm jealous of your use of color in this lol.. It looks really nice.

fluffix_jacks

fluffix wip 2.jpg
This is my first attempt at drawing my fursona. He's a jackalope. This is def not the final linework lol just a sketch to figure out where everything goes. Really not used to digital art yet but surprisingly happy with it so far

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Whoa this is really cool! I'm getting my first tattoo tomorrow :) Dotwork seems like a pain to do but it looks awesome!

This design is SICK. I love it! They look like a total badass.

I'm jealous of your use of color in this lol.. It looks really nice.

Thankyou fluffix, I never actually finished that drawing though.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I've cut out most of the bits of fur for my birb head