• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Works in Progress!

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?

Rawnight

I admire her muscle tone. Also, I was unaware of that program. I have been looking to get back into digitally painting things.

thank you so much!! and YES i love firealpaca, the best part is that it's completely free to use. there's tons of brush sets around dA and other places that you can download as well! can't reccomend it enough, it's comparable to clip studio which is on my old computer (i still need to transfer my account over to this one LOL)

ChozetsuDynamisch

And here's mine the DeviantArt version of the page 2 of my comic, The Speedster's Fury

Critques might be welcome here or via sent a note to me...

Lucidic

Out of desperation, I decided to commit what I consider to be a sinful act against another fandom: creating furry fan art out of non-furry characters.

But it's significantly less sinful than turning non-furry characters into ponies so I can't say I feel guilty for it. Couple of anatomy issues I need to fix, though.

Screenshot (27).png

VileKeyKeeper

I tend to work on several pieces at the same time, jumping back and forth between them
So here are all the thing I'm working on currently, all of them being owed things, from commissions to raffle prizes (and a veeery old request in the bottom right corner)
Illustration.jpg