• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Works in Progress!

Koli

Poli-Koli
I'm currently doing few drawings and this is a wip of my character Hithik <3 I might take longer on him since I'm thinking of changing his design a bit, but also trying some kinda new type of shading that I would like, so right now I just put it really quickly.
hithik chibi.png

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I'm currently doing few drawings and this is a wip of my character Hithik <3 I might take longer on him since I'm thinking of changing his design a bit, but also trying some kinda new type of shading that I would like, so right now I just put it really quickly.
View attachment 92474
This is really cute.

GlitterFog

3dhair.png

I'm in the progress of switching my character art to 3D and I think I finally more or less found a texture painting style I enjoy. :D Those are 100% flat rendered with light and shadows painted in. Can't wait to take the rest of the mesh to Substance Painter and see how it works out!
Normally I'm doing totally realistic assets for a game engine, so I'm learning a ton of new stuff with this stylized thing.