• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Works in Progress!

Darknessis

dragocatowolfy .D
✧ I like the details and volumes in some of the works so much, it just takes your breath away!
I have a phased work going on now. Creeps slowly but stubbornly.)

112.png
sgXFom8Yhvg.jpg

444.jpg

Shane McNair

Ace Pilot
A couple of pencil drawings I've been playing around with lately in my free time, just to see what I can do with my admittedly long-neglected, ergo not very highly developed art skills (constructive criticism and advice is welcomed).

My fursona looking annoyed. I'm wanting to do a series of these, just to get a little practice and a better feel for drawing him with various facial expressions.
Drawing 2.png

Update:
Drawing 3.png

And here's one of my other characters I've been working on sporadically. This one's a little more involved. He'll be wielding a pistol in his right hand once I finally get around to that part.
Drawing 1.png

Last edited:

Snowcloud33

I’m no artist I’m only working on my avatar and I keep changing it once a week or so. But everyone here has crazy amazing art I wish I was that good. But here is my always a work in progress avatar

Attachments

• 539250F5-A538-4FE3-A9D6-3F829956B9D7.jpeg
    539250F5-A538-4FE3-A9D6-3F829956B9D7.jpeg
    184.7 KB · Views: 10

WildKitFox

WildKitFox
Here's my current WIP of my character Pyrrhi. Thought I'd sharer here. I've brought the image through flats and added a simple background, but intend to add shading and highlights, as well as some minor refinements here and there that still need to be done. I'd love to hear what anyone thinks!
fa firedancer edit.jpg
FA flat color firedancer.jpg

Sven Solitude

Night's Servant
I'm calling this one done for now. I may revisit it a little bit here and there down the road, but I'm eager to move on to new projects. I'd love to hear what you think!
View attachment 117185
You must have spent a lot of time on this painting. The way you handled the colors and the effects gives it a warm feel. Your character and the scenery fit very well together.
I'm not a good critic, haha, but I can say I love what you did here. :) I would definitely be interested in your upcoming projects if you decide to share them in the future. :3

WildKitFox

WildKitFox
You must have spent a lot of time on this painting. The way you handled the colors and the effects gives it a warm feel. Your character and the scenery fit very well together.
I'm not a good critic, haha, but I can say I love what you did here. :) I would definitely be interested in your upcoming projects if you decide to share them in the future. :3
Aww, thank you so much! I did spend a good bit of time on this one! I'm glad the colors came out looking okay, as I normally struggle pretty bad with color selection. I'm colorblind, so I actually have a tendency to use very saturated colors. I'm working on a couple new projects now, so I'll be sure to upload some WIP in the future! Again, thank you so much! I really appreciate hearing feedback!

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.

I've gotten much better at coding within gameboy studio. :3
This looks like something I'd play. Nice work.