• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Works in Progress!

Krucification

Current work for someone. Have been getting paranoid that there might be some glaring issues with my work as I haven't been able to get much feedback anywhere so I would love some critique.

Last edited:

larigot

I've been trying out a new style; I'm skipping the greyscale layer for shading that I usually make and I'm going straight to colours. And I'm using different brushes. It's uncharted territory for me, but really fun and it seems to be faster as well :eek:
2.png

M

MireleKings

Earth dragon.jpg

I'm working on this right now, jumping between working on the dragon and the back/foreground

larigot

I'm planning to make a series of drawings about anthropomorphized historical figures. My first one is about El Cid, as an andalusian horse.

4.png

Gazirra

This is a piece to help me unwind from something else I drew. It's called "Tyrannosaurus Treks." He's a happy little T-Rex hiking up a trail on Ice Cream Mountain using a candy cane as his walking stick.

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...

Because I am going ham on this Disney villain thing!

Attachments

• Maleficent WIP.jpg
    953.3 KB · Views: 198

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
Still working away at this.

Attachments

• Maleficent Face Update.JPG
    Maleficent Face Update.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: