• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

World of Warcraft

L

LizardKing

I might join my friend on a free server at some point just to get a raptor mount and/or pet

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Man some people are just hardcore about WoW , when BC first came out one of my guild mates made a blood elf and reached lvl 70 in 6 days. he was on there 24/7 for a week. It took me 4 months just to reach 60 , never got BC cause of a gay ass guild merger with some butt pirates which made all of the cool players server jump. That and my cousin quit and he was the reason I started playing anyways. So I sold off everything I owned (including my stockpile from the guild bank) and gave all my gold to the only player left that I would call a friend , Soul stoned back to TB naked and did a swan dive off the bluff.................. the first part of the fall didn't kill me and it was funny as hell cause a half a dozen noobs walked off the cliff after me (jumped off at the elevator hehehehehe always a fun trick) jumped off the second part of the bluff and died. that was the end of WoW for me.

RouShu_wolf

Man some people are just hardcore about WoW , when BC first came out one of my guild mates made a blood elf and reached lvl 70 in 6 days. he was on there 24/7 for a week. It took me 4 months just to reach 60 , never got BC cause of a gay ass guild merger with some butt pirates which made all of the cool players server jump. That and my cousin quit and he was the reason I started playing anyways. So I sold off everything I owned (including my stockpile from the guild bank) and gave all my gold to the only player left that I would call a friend , Soul stoned back to TB naked and did a swan dive off the bluff.................. the first part of the fall didn't kill me and it was funny as hell cause a half a dozen noobs walked off the cliff after me (jumped off at the elevator hehehehehe always a fun trick) jumped off the second part of the bluff and died. that was the end of WoW for me.

Every time people I knew would server jump or when the server ran me out of friends, I started up on a new one and made new friends, heh. Only took 2 years before I dragged my RL friends over to my server. Maybe I was just too addicted to the game at the time to quit when the server was looking low *shrugs* Either way, getting to 70 from 1 in 6 days is crazy o.o I level pretty fast and play a lot, but not THAT much.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Every time people I knew would server jump or when the server ran me out of friends, I started up on a new one and made new friends, heh. Only took 2 years before I dragged my RL friends over to my server. Maybe I was just too addicted to the game at the time to quit when the server was looking low *shrugs* Either way, getting to 70 from 1 in 6 days is crazy o.o I level pretty fast and play a lot, but not THAT much.

Yeah I was all happy he made a blood elf cause we could quest when he caught up to me , two days later he was at up to lvl 40 and passed me by 8 lvls by the end of the day.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
It's pointless.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
I used to BlackRequiem. Only I quit..

RainerFenixhart

I Play a bit, currently have only one 70 char though.

However, I need to make sure I get that job at Zellers and have to pay my dad some phonebills before I can start it again. I play on Kirin Tor primarily, and every other Blue Moon on Barthilas.

VomitBucket

Gore! not Core
70 Undead Mage - Deathwing
70 Orc Rogue - Deathwing
*atm* 20 Nelf Drood - Gorefiend

My mage has the best mount in the game >.>

*edit* lol didn't realize this was a month old thread =p

Mel-the-Hybrid

Is not ****ing interested.
I still play WoW