• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

WORST 3RD PARTY XBOX 360 CONTROLLER?

Which of Microsoft's major game consoles, do you prefer the MOST, among these three?

• Xbox

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

PrivateDoomsday

For those that own an "Xbox 360", I have a question.

Among third party controllers, WHICH would you say, was the worst one that YOU used, that was ever made for it?

I'm just asking an honest, friendly question.

First party controllers, however, DO NOT COUNT, for this case.

Rules:
  1. Since this is a SFW forum, please keep your comments clean, and nowhere beyond PG-13, or your comment will be hidden, and I will have you blocked. (Please be warned; such a comment against the rules, even if it isn't harassment, is STILL however, rude.)
  2. Please be respectful and kind to others (If you harass or threaten others lives or rights here, including privacy rights, I shall NOT only block you, but I will also REPORT you, to the staff.)
  3. Please be honest about why you find the third-party controller to be questionable, if not TERRIBLE, or else, YOU WILL BE BLOCKED. (Just a warning.)

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
You sure make a lot of rules demands in your threads...
i made the mistake of buying a Logitech XBone controller because i need an extra long cord for use in my office and living room. The bumpers are way too shallow and sensitive and the shoulder buttons and d-pad are loud and clicky. The only other positive is that the d-pad and left stick are swappable via a button on the controller but it's right next to the select button and i ALWAYS press it by accident. i've been using this thing for 3 months with the hope that the shoulder buttons' click would eventually quiet but you can still hear them from space. No, seriously! Just ONE person playing ANY game that requires the use of L1 and.or R1 sounds like a four player Smash Bros match on speed!

"KLiK!! KliK! SNAP!! KLiK!"

P

PrivateDoomsday

For those that own an "Xbox 360", I have a question.

Among third party controllers, WHICH would you say, was the worst one that YOU used, that was ever made for it?

I'm just asking an honest, friendly question.

First party controllers, however, DO NOT COUNT, for this case.

Rules:
  1. Since this is a SFW forum, please keep your comments clean, and nowhere beyond PG-13, or your comment will be hidden, and I will have you blocked. (Please be warned; such a comment against the rules, even if it isn't harassment, is STILL however, rude.)
  2. Please be respectful and kind to others (If you harass or threaten others lives or rights here, including privacy rights, I shall NOT only block you, but I will also REPORT you, to the staff.)
  3. Please be honest about why you find the third-party controller to be questionable, if not TERRIBLE, or else, YOU WILL BE BLOCKED. (Just a warning.)

Well, it's actually not much, for each forum, but I just don't wanna be bullied, because I was harassed, on DeviantArt.

That's all I'm trying to do; avoid being a victim, of cyberbullying.

P

PrivateDoomsday

You sure make a lot of rules demands in your threads...
i made the mistake of buying a Logitech XBone controller because i need an extra long cord for use in my office and living room. The bumpers are way too shallow and sensitive and the shoulder buttons and d-pad are loud and clicky. The only other positive is that the d-pad and left stick are swappable via a button on the controller but it's right next to the select button and i ALWAYS press it by accident. i've been using this thing for 3 months with the hope that the shoulder buttons' click would eventually quiet but you can still hear them from space. No, seriously! Just ONE person playing ANY game that requires the use of L1 and.or R1 sounds like a four player Smash Bros match on speed!

"KLiK!! KliK! SNAP!! KLiK!"
I see; now I know what NOT to buy!

Thanks!