• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Worst. Game. EVER.

Captain Spyro

Heart of the DragonStar
And people think Big Rigs is bad? Holy shit...:shock:

CryoScales

Devourer of Worlds
I wonder how much it costs

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
*doesnt even bother clicking link* Ty don't like it? I'm sold.

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
It's a "game" based on 9/11, called "Laden Vs USA". You can either be al-Qaeda trying to crash planes into the WTC or the USA defending the Towers.

Oh yeah, I know. I clicked immediately after posting that (I was gonna anyway but didn't just so I could say I liked it in spite of not even knowing what it is). That's fucking epic troll, especially when you consider it probably didn't even cost that much to make.

Aeturnus

\m/ Rock on \m/
I saw that a couple of weeks ago. I'm surprised the news didn't talk about that, unless they did and I just didn't watch it.

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
I saw that a couple of weeks ago. I'm surprised the news didn't talk about that, unless they did and I just didn't watch it.

If one of their sources found it first, they would've. This guy finds some pretty obscure shit, and makes a show out of it. When they take shit from the internet, they want to be able to do it in a way that makes it look like really, they found it first, as opposed to blatantly ripping off someone else.

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
conspiricy theorists GO!
But seriously, who the hell would have the balls to sell this, it's too damn recent.

The Chinese. Balls have nothing to do with it. The States is their bitch so they can pretty much do whatever the fuck they want :)

Runefox

Kitsune of the PC Master Race
Still not the worst game ever. Just the shock value is all that makes it "bad".

Frankly, ALL of those handheld LCD games are pretty terrible in terms of gameplay - This actually looks playable.

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
Still not the worst game ever. Just the shock value is all that makes it "bad".

Frankly, ALL of those handheld LCD games are pretty terrible in terms of gameplay - This actually looks playable.

yeah, they make nice collector's items/nostalgia wank if nothing else though. i remember when i was a kid i had ones of Double Dragon I and II. a friend of mine had a surprisingly well designed one of Castlevania II and one of the early Sonic games. i remember there was this Ninja Turtles one shaped like a surfboard.

they've been coming out with games lately that are ports of classics like Mortal Kombat and WWF wrestling stored in slick looking controllers you plug into your TV, and i've got an "atari" like that with a bunch of games built into it.

Beta_7x

In Beta We Trust
Wow. Just wow.

That video pisses me off more then anything - You're met with a screen full of messages @-x

Stratelier

It's a "game" based on 9/11, called "Laden Vs USA". You can either be al-Qaeda trying to crash planes into the WTC or the USA defending the Towers.
I wonder if there's a 911 themed tower-defense game out there... probably. Not caring enough to go look.

Beta_7x

In Beta We Trust
"It even plays inspiring music!"