• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FlowerHead

artist and oc dad
Introduce yourself and/or your fursona in the worst way possible!
Write as many sentences as you want or keep it short, doesn't matter

I'll start:
"Hi I'm Joshua and I'm a lazy pörn artist and genderfuckup who's the size of a middle-schooler, I'm from a country that most Americans don't seem to know of, I cry when I can't solve a math problem and on a first date I like to ask the person what they want done with their body after they die"

:)

Last edited:

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants
Hey, I'm a blue poison frog and I like ants, I can kill you if you touch me after a heavy meal but otherwise I'm safe to hug - make sure not to shoot pink elephants around you after that

Cosmic-FS

A creature of the night
Hi there. I'm Cosmic, a cute and only moderately evil barn owl. I'm also the CEO of Birb Inc., a company with questionably legal business practices and numerous ethical violations, but we don't talk about that because those that do have a habit of falling out of my dirigible into shark infested waters.

Koriekraiz13

kleptomaniac for knowledge
Hi i'm kellil, even though my username has the nickname of my sona, im the combination of a geek, a nerd, a weeb and a furry. And probally will be told to go die by most edgy 12 year olds. Im usually shit at art, and keep blaming it on art block. Im lonely.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
UH hi! my name is Cal and the best thing I can do is mess up! I am very good at it, at least that is what my parents tell me! Im smaller and weight less than most SO that means I can fit in smaller places!

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
HI, I'm Mambi! I'm a sociopathic chaotic cat who's addicted to catnip and has the ability to open portals to anywhere in the cosmos, so I could end the world in a heartbeat if I'm not careful. Wanna play?

Mike_Wolf

Hi im Mike. I like to work with my hands but I tend to be prone to accidents. I smash my finger alot, get appendages stuck in doors or places that could cause pain, ect. I nearly cut my index finger off a couple months ago with a kitchen knife while chopping up broccoli and refused to go the hospital.

Gemi42

Trash Connoisseur
Hi, I'm Gemi. An awkward purple possum that can't focus with a damn yet is too scared of becoming reliant on pills to function to seek out medical attention for their obvious ADD. I want to make amazing art and animations yet procrastination and ADD are both partners in crime, bent on destroying my plans. Hi, wanna be friends?

Edit;
My ADD was so bad that I actually forgot to post this. fml.

Gemi42

Trash Connoisseur
Hi im Mike. I like to work with my hands but I tend to be prone to accidents. I smash my finger alot, get appendages stuck in doors or places that could cause pain, ect. I nearly cut my index finger off a couple months ago with a kitchen knife while chopping up broccoli and refused to go the hospital.
I relate to that! When I moved out on my own (with a roommate), not even a month later and I accidentally lopped off a small chunk of my left index finger. I'm someone who talks with their hands and tend to wave knives around.
Not a good combination. XD

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I relate to that! When I moved out on my own (with a roommate), not even a month later and I accidentally lopped off a small chunk of my left index finger. I'm someone who talks with their hands and tend to wave knives around.
Honestly same, its just so easy to forget you have a knife and then you start talking.

Mike_Wolf

Honestly same, its just so easy to forget you have a knife and then you start talking.

I am the worst at that. Iv smashed my fingers with hammers, lumber, furniture, almost sliced fingers off, been bitten by dogs, iv electrocuted myself many many many times. I'm just bound and determined to lose a digit at some point.

FooFoo4230

I am the worst at that. Iv smashed my fingers with hammers, lumber, furniture, almost sliced fingers off, been bitten by dogs, iv electrocuted myself many many many times. I'm just bound and determined to lose a digit at some point.
Well, hopefully when you do, you just lose a pinky finger! (At work, so you even get paid for it!)
(Yes, this is somewhat morbid, but I’m pretty sure that this is the best-case scenario!)
And now for my introduction!
Hello, my name’s [Don’t use your real name online], and I’m 15 years old. I’m a smart aleck who’s actually smart, and everyone at school thinks so (the being smart, anyway). At home, I do some weird things, like not being obsessed with sex (unusual for a teenager), not listening to popular music (I listen to oscilloscope music instead), and not keeping up with the trends (in memes, or fashion, or anything else). I don’t have a phone, and the only social media I use is YouTube and Fur Affinity Forums. I don’t plan on getting a phone anytime soon, either! What else was there...? Oh, right! I don’t play popular video games (no shooters, no Fartnite, and none of those dumb over-advertised mobile apps), and my primary source of social interaction is with furries online. Oh, and also, I don’t think that furries are awful. I hope you don’t think that, or else I won’t want to be friends with you.

(Well, what do you think? I think I should start introducing myself this way! It’s a very good idea.)
Edit: AAUGH! I FORGOT A CLOSING PARENTHESES!

Faustus

Good Evening Fur-Faggots! Have you heard the word of Jesus, or are you all condemned to the firey brimstone of hell like the devil-worshipping degenerate perverts that you are?

(Sorry, sorry, sorry, just a game! I didn't mean it!)

FooFoo4230

Good Evening Fur-Faggots! Have you heard the word of Jesus, or are you all condemned to the firey brimstone of hell like the devil-worshipping degenerate perverts that you are?

(Sorry, sorry, sorry, just a game! I didn't mean it!)
Yes, I have heard of this person! They seem like a nice guy, but I’m wondering what their current impact on the world is, since they’ve been dead for a while.
Also, why did you call us Fur-“Bundles of twigs”? The correct (insulting) term is Fur-Art-Stealers!
(Also all just a joke! I don’t really mean it either!)

Faustus

Also, why did you call us Fur-“Bundles of twigs”?
There is actually an interesting, though insulting, history to the word! As I recall, it was used first as 'bundle of twigs', but was transferred to the kind of person most often found carrying a large bundle of sticks - a tough, ugly old Spanish peasant woman. From there, it obviously became associated with homosexual men - basically comparing them to ugly women. They didn't have Ru Paul's Drag Race back then. Eventually it was shortened to 'Fag' - likely also where we get the English slang term fag meaning 'Cigarette' since faggots (the wooden kind) were for burning. Not that certain people of an evangelical persuasion wouldn't like to try burning the other kind too. So next time you call someone a fag, remember where the word comes from. And preferably think of a nicer term. 'Gay' is a much nicer word in my opinion since it originally meant carefree and uninhibited and was adopted in part at least so that gay men could identify one another without revealing themselves since at the time, homosexuality was illegal.

Sorry for derailing the game, but I thought it was an interesting story!

Leadhoof

Geneva what? I thought conventions were canceled.
Come back with a warrant.

Oh, I was expecting someone else. I'd love to talk, but I'm a little too busy moving these crates that aren't filled with anything illegal at all.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I am Jackass. I like spamming people with countless numbers of messages. The way I do it is by messaging on every single thread. I wonder. if you go through your notifications in order will you be seeing my progression!? That would be a really cool story. a little slice of my life. Huh. This is something I will actually be proud of when I die.

Thank you for making it this far.

Again, like I said before to anybody who is reading this without context I sound crazy, but for those of you who have gone all the way through and have read my messages, you understand. Love y'all.