• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Worst movie you've ever seen?

Moar Krabs

Aight boys
Banned
The worst one I've ever seen was a mini series (it's basically a movie) called the Langoliers. The build up and characters were good, but the part where the monsters appear made me laugh way louder than I should have. And that's a shame considering the build up to the part where they appear was actually fear inducing.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
I once bought one of those cheap 50 Horror Movie collections. You know the ones, where they advertise like 3 decent-ish movies and then the rest of the movies are crap.

Well, I don't remember the name of the movie, but it was some sort of ghost story and it was so absolutely boring, I couldn't finish it. There was no action, the camera work was garbage, it was too dark, and it was just shoddy dialogue.
It wasn't like The Room which is so bad it's good, it was just so mediocre that it bored me half to death. Nothing memorable.

Eterna3

Oh boy. I was at at summer camp about 5 years ago and they played the movie Life's a Jungle... don't really know where to start with it, but lots of people have made videos on it.
I've seen other movies just as bad, but this stands out to me because I went into it not knowing what to expect cause the adults earnestly played it for all us kids in the camp

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Highlander 2

Moar Krabs

Aight boys
Banned
Oh boy. I was at at summer camp about 5 years ago and they played the movie Life's a Jungle... don't really know where to start with it, but lots of people have made videos on it.
I've seen other movies just as bad, but this stands out to me because I went into it not knowing what to expect cause the adults earnestly played it for all us kids in the camp
Searched it up and saw that it was rated 1.7 out of 10. Do you think it deserves that rating or no?

WXYZ

No longer using this site
Probably some films with the following name order: (Franchise) + the Movie
Not all, of course, but the ones I've watched didn't impress.

RossTheRottie

Movie Buff, Aquascapist, Hack Writer
Worst movie I've ever seen? Tough question because worst could encompass many different aspects of filmmaking.
Probably BioDome.

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
There’s this knock-off film called Kiara the Brave. In high school, I watched it with my bestie thinking it would be fun for a laugh. The both of us ended up so confused, that we watched the last third in stunned silence.

H

Hello! It's me. :3

That recent film Us
So overrated. I think it would be better as a comedy.

Captain TrashPanda

A broke college racc
Many people seem to like that movie. What did you find about it that you didn’t like?
I was in eighth grade when it came out and I saw it in theaters. I remember I left crying my eyes out because the fat pink imaginary friend turned to dust.
I should prolly rewatch it to see if I still think it’s horrible or not but middle school me would have said Inside Out is the worst movie I’ve ever see.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Sicario 2 without question; I stopped watching the movie out of disgust. My post contains minor spoilers- just the first 5 minutes of the movie.

The original movie was good and I really enjoyed it; it was about an FBI agent disrupting a drug cartel and wrestling with the moral implications of corners that were being cut along the way.

The sequel however, was about middle-eastern terrorists paying corrupt Mexicans to smuggle themselves across the US border, so that they could blow themselves up in American shopping malls. The movie starts with spooky footage of a man who's clearly supposed to appear Muslim, and I joked to my brother that 'I bet he explodes in the next shot', and then we were both disappointed when that was exactly what happened. .-.
After that the camera zooms in on islamic prayer mats and plays ominous scary music.

It was just very clear that the movie was created to capitalise on xenophobia- and I was amazed that the actors from the original film agreed to the sequel.

The Matte-Black Cat

Dark/Psychic-Timid Nature-Often lost in thought
My top three worst are -

3. Life Is Not a Fairytale: The Fantasia Barrino Story,

2. Beasts of the Southern Wild

And

1. For Colored Girls

Just awful, confusing messes that made no sense, except for the Fantasia movie - that one made sense, but was still terrible

Inside out

It was a bit drawned out and confusing towards the end..

Last edited:

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
The J.J. Abrams Star Trek films are pretty fucking terrible.

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
I once bought one of those cheap 50 Horror Movie collections. You know the ones, where they advertise like 3 decent-ish movies and then the rest of the movies are crap.

Well, I don't remember the name of the movie, but it was some sort of ghost story and it was so absolutely boring, I couldn't finish it. There was no action, the camera work was garbage, it was too dark, and it was just shoddy dialogue.
It wasn't like The Room which is so bad it's good, it was just so mediocre that it bored me half to death. Nothing memorable.

For some reason, I want to say Monster A Go Go.

I was in eighth grade when it came out and I saw it in theaters. I remember I left crying my eyes out because the fat pink imaginary friend turned to dust.
I should prolly rewatch it to see if I still think it’s horrible or not but middle school me would have said Inside Out is the worst movie I’ve ever see.

That was a big reason I never saw that movie. There was one character that had a cute Charming design and the rest of the characters I couldn't care less about, and just my pits, it's always the character I like that ends up having something bad happened to them, and I'm assuming we are talking about the same character.

It's also a big reason I have no interest in Toy Story 4. Don't spoil anything, but I really like the design of the rabbit and bird characters, and I have a nasty feeling they end up being villains.

Last edited:

ohmachidai

I am bred
a youtube b-movie about zombies. It was bad. LOL I cant remember but I think the characters surrounded this house with treadmills.
I use to watch a bunch of b-movies on syfy, so I've seen a lot. It was my guilty pleasure, just watching them every Saturday. I kinda miss it but I'm so lazy XD