• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Worst movie you've ever seen?

MosquitoBeest

Small but Mighty
I'm watching the original Scream right now and I thought all of the stupid parts were added in for Scary Movie but no, it really is so bad it's funny. I like Scary Movie a whole lot better haha.

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

Quoting the movie description:

"During the 1850s, Milly, a pretty young cook, marries Adam, a grizzled woodsman, after a brief courtship. When the two return to Adam's farm, Milly is shocked to meet his six ill-mannered brothers, all of whom live in his cabin. She promptly begins teaching the brothers proper behavior, and most importantly, how to court a woman. But after the brothers kidnap six local girls during a town barn-raising, a group of indignant villagers tries to track them down."

Basically a mountain hobo comes down from the wilderness looking for a house slave. He chats up a naive teenage girl for about an hour who just wants an out from her shitty home life only to discover an even worse home life waiting for her living as house servant to a bunch of man-bear-pigs. She tries to teach the man-bear-pigs manners but it doesn't really stick. Then the rest of the man-bear-pigs get jealous that oldest brother has a house slave so they literally kidnap six girls from the town and cause an avalanche so they cant be pursued by the girl's angry fathers. They hang out for the winter then all have shotgun weddings come spring because the girl's purity is now in question to the angry dads. Then the movie ends.

Easily one of the most sexist, cringy musicals to come out of that era of movies. it is so bad I keep a copy of it in reserve on dvd to put on when I want people to leave my house.

Works like a charm.

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

Quoting the movie description:

"During the 1850s, Milly, a pretty young cook, marries Adam, a grizzled woodsman, after a brief courtship. When the two return to Adam's farm, Milly is shocked to meet his six ill-mannered brothers, all of whom live in his cabin. She promptly begins teaching the brothers proper behavior, and most importantly, how to court a woman. But after the brothers kidnap six local girls during a town barn-raising, a group of indignant villagers tries to track them down."

Basically a mountain hobo comes down from the wilderness looking for a house slave. He chats up a naive teenage girl for about an hour who just wants an out from her shitty home life only to discover an even worse home life waiting for her living as house servant to a bunch of man-bear-pigs. She tries to teach the man-bear-pigs manners but it doesn't really stick. Then the rest of the man-bear-pigs get jealous that oldest brother has a house slave so they literally kidnap six girls from the town and cause an avalanche so they cant be pursued by the girl's angry fathers. They hang out for the winter then all have shotgun weddings come spring because the girl's purity is now in question to the angry dads. Then the movie ends.

Easily one of the most sexist, cringy musicals to come out of that era of movies. it is so bad I keep a copy of it in reserve on dvd to put on when I want people to leave my house.

Works like a charm.

Are you cereal?

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Are you cereal?

source.gif

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
Arguably not one of the worst things ever but I absolutely despise the Hobbit movies. I never really cared about Star Wars that much and couldn’t relate much to people who were super upset about the prequels but I truly do understand them now because Lord Of The Rings was my childhood and still is my favorite movie of all time. I watched both Hobbit 1 and 2 in cinema and each time I was in shock how bad it was. No character development to speak off, every character was just a stupid trope, so many lame comedy moments and in general a very terribly paced experience that did not need to be a trilogy.

Revolver_Thotcelot

The E x p e r t
After Last Season. I'm baffled by literally everything about it. The set design, the script, the horrendous acting, cardboard MRI machines... it haunts me to this day.

I'm also pretty sure it was a money-laundering scheme.