• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Worst movie you've seen?

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
What is the worst movie you have seen?

"So bad, it's good" does not count. Name a movie that rode so hard against your tastes that you enjoyed nothing out of it, and can't name a single moment when you did. Name a movie so bad, it resulted in you walking out of a theater; shutting off the television; getting angry because of how much it sucked; etc.

BlitzCo

Zoots Root
The second AvP movie, and this is coming from someone with a very low standard for considering anything "good". (I even liked the 2013 version of Red Dawn if you want to know how low my standards are). But AVP 2 was just horrible,

I didn't like Frozen that much either, but I think that a good chunk of my hatred for it comes from the ultra-nuttiness of the fandom

-Sliqq-

Silo
I don't watch many movies but does Anabelle count. The movie wasn't even scary. I was tired when I watched it, and it blew the chance to scare me. All it did was try to hit me with a bunch of cliche-as-hell scenes

Honestly, that makes a "horror" movie painful to watch

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
rebuild of evangelion.

I went and saw Paul Blart: Mall Cop at the theatre a few years ago. It was just the first in a long string of so-called "comedies" that come out every so often and only end in disappointment. I don't think that anyone could find them funny unless they were a total simpleton.

Twylyght

Jack and Jill. My god, I hate that movie so much. Adam Sandler playing Jill gave me such a head ache. He was doing that annoying voice thing he THINKS is funny. Nothing he did in it was funny. That movie should have never been made!

Connor J. Coyote

Prophecy (1979) - man.. that was pure, trash.

The Thin Red Line (1998) - I wanted to walk out - but my friend wouldn't let me.

Urban Legend (1998) - A complete waste of time. My boyfriend kept pestering me to go, (I relented and did).

Gator

Uncledaddy
i recall going to see 'because i said so' while on a date just because there was nothing else in the theater at that time... we walked out. i don't remember a damn thing about what i actually saw of the movie, though.

i'm having trouble thinking of any i've seen (and remember) that were legit bad and not even entertaining as a result. i'm kinda selective about what i watch any more.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Jack and Jill. My god, I hate that movie so much. Adam Sandler playing Jill gave me such a head ache. He was doing that annoying voice thing he THINKS is funny. Nothing he did in it was funny. That movie should have never been made!

Most Adam Sandler movies should have never been made.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Oh I forgot about that movie. Been wanting to see it cuz of the pouty bat face.

L

LizardKing

Dungeons and Dragons.

You know, I love dragons. They're awesome. And sexy. Sometimes I watch a film just because it has a dragon in. Honestly, that was the only reason I bothered watching Eragon (it was pretty crappy). Dungeons and Dragons? A film with lots of dragons? Well surely this should be great!

No.

I could not bear to watch it twice. I even wanted to turn it off before it finished.

That's how bad it is.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
A bunch of pretentious French films about sex that air on IFC and Sundance are pretty awful....Only ones I can think of off the top of my head are "The Dreamers", "L'Aventure", and "The Exterminating Angels".

Also Disaster Movie.
rebuild of evangelion.

B-b-but...The first film was just the first 6 episodes of the original show without all the characterization that was in the original Eva, only with fancier animation and an orchestral/chant OST by Shiro Sagisu....

Last edited:

BadRoy

The sloth is back
The Strangers

This movie infuriated me. It's just really, really pointless and stupid. It's not tense at all. The only 'scares' are jump scares. This is one of the few movies where when it ends I feel I've just wasted a precious slivver of my life. Fuck this movie.

And when I say pointless I mean pointless. This couple comes home and are terrorized by three masked people for no reason. Who are being creepy for NO REASON. Urrgggh

WideEyed

I'm not sure. When a movie gets so bad that it's not even funny, I tend to just automatically tune out. I don't think I've ever seen a movie where it was so bad that it actually pissed me off.

If I had to pick, though, I'd say pretty much any Michael Bay movie. What the hell is wrong with that guy?

SkyeLegs

Reet Mazer
Most any raunchy comedy, but I think There's Something About Mary is the only film that I really can't stand in the least.

ElectricBlue1989

Living a Boy's Adventure Tale
Ah, yet another "worst movie" thread. Been awhile...

ONLY the 3rd? You're too merciful.

This one always pops in my head as the top dog. No matter how hard I try to think of another, that one manages to grab the #1 spot:

No racing (barely any driving)
No Maserati Grand Turismo (just a gay Jaguar convertible)
Incorrect car stats
Existential crap
ZERO serial-killer character depth
Etc...

That's what I get for getting my hopes up with what seems to be a straight-to-DVD release.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
B-b-but...The first film was just the first 6 episodes of the original show without all the characterization that was in the original Eva, only with fancier animation and an orchestral/chant OST by Shiro Sagisu....
rebuild of evangelion 0.1 was fine, I meant 0.2 and 0.3

Twylyght

I'm not sure. When a movie gets so bad that it's not even funny, I tend to just automatically tune out. I don't think I've ever seen a movie where it was so bad that it actually pissed me off.

If I had to pick, though, I'd say pretty much any Michael Bay movie. What the hell is wrong with that guy?

He's a little boy in a man's body. He thinks that humping dogs, robot balls and half naked women draped over cars and motorcycles are cool XD He also has this weird fascination with the military, explosions, and slo mo shots. In an interview he said he wont be doing the 5th Transformers movie.... well, too little too late Bay. I'm not sure any director can recover anything from the mess he made of the franchise.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
The Strangers

This movie infuriated me. It's just really, really pointless and stupid. It's not tense at all. The only 'scares' are jump scares. This is one of the few movies where when it ends I feel I've just wasted a precious slivver of my life. Fuck this movie.

And when I say pointless I mean pointless. This couple comes home and are terrorized by three masked people for no reason. Who are being creepy for NO REASON. Urrgggh
PURGE much? Uuffh. Then they made a second Purge movie and likely a third!