• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Worst Rp Experience you had?

KimberVaile

Self congratulatory title goes here
I'll start it off.

I'm frequenting F-list cause I'm desperate for textual love making and a certified loser.
I get a hit on my profile, they text me, say they're into the idea and want to try it out.

I post about 4 paras that world builds the setting, explains the character and so on.
He responds with a single sentence back, (all incorrectly spelled and a grammatical nightmare), saying he had entered the tavern.

Two things come to mind.

1. He didn't read my profile or any of the information on it.

2. His character is a hyper cocked herm with a 'diaper fetish'. His words.
And no, I aint into any of that, (which further reinforces that he didn't read my profile).

I think it goes without saying, that I didn't bother sticking around.

Alright folks, give me your hot takes. What was your worst rp?

KimberVaile

I once typed a large paragraph complete with details and the use of the fives senses only for the other person to reply with "*moans*"

0/10 will never RP with him again

Ironically, it seems you lacked common sense.

I kid, I kid. I'd be a hypocrite otherwise.

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
You took my RP virginity, Kimber. Take responsibility and marry me. D:

On a slightly more serious note..

One of my.. Wondrous adventures in a random RP server.
>Be me on a random RP server
>Very casual short one-liner RP's here and there, nothing major
>Be a mix of bored, wanting to test waters, learn from others and see how other people write
>Decide to make a sample of me actually being serious when it comes to role-playing for once
>Post a decently long paragraph, detailing what's going on
>Random DM only 3 minutes after posting it
>Ok, lets see if this guy is worth a damn, but considering the "standards" from the rest of the people on the server, I'm just spamming that "X" for doubt in my head
>Hit his DM's, and write a paragraph setting up a shower scenario
>Writes me ONE fucking sentence in reply to my paragraph, and poorly structured, too, with him entering the shower. Hell, he edited it THREE fucking times to make it sound somewhat coherent
>"oh didnt know u wrote so much" in reply to my paragraph
>boi.jpg
>I just tell him if he can't write more than a single sentence I am not going to bother. With manners, of course
>Get told I am an asshole, and he whines to one of the members of staff on the server
>Get DM'd by said member of staff. Just told him "I have standards. I wrote an entire paragraph, setting the scene. He saw what I posted in #X, and that I am looking for people who writes about the same, if not longer"
>Sentence dude ends up being told he shouldn't start anything and leave it be because I am just not interested
> Tries to fight said staff on the SERVER in the general chat, and ends up getting kicked
>Returns 10 seconds later and told the staff he's an asshole
>Gets banned this time around
>Just sit there wondering if the rest of the other people on this server is like this

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!

>Be a mix of bored, wanting to test waters, learn from others and see how other people write
>Decide to make a sample of me actually being serious when it comes to role-playing for once
>Ok, lets see if this guy is worth a damn, but considering the "standards" from the rest of the people on the server, I'm just spamming that "X" for doubt in my head
>Writes me ONE fucking sentence in reply to my paragraph, and poorly structured, too, with him entering the shower. Hell, he edited it THREE fucking times to make it sound somewhat coherent
>boi.jpg
>I just tell him if he can't write more than a single sentence I am not going to bother. With manners, of course
>Get told I am an asshole, and he whines to one of the members of staff on the server
>Get DM'd by said member of staff. Just told him "I have standards. I wrote an entire paragraph, setting the scene. He saw what I posted in #X, and that I am looking for people who writes about the same, if not longer"
>Sentence dude ends up being told he shouldn't start anything and leave it be because I am just not interested
> Tries to fight said staff on the SERVER in the general chat, and ends up getting kicked
>Just sit there wondering if the rest of the other people on this server is like this
bess pert waz wen he juss entree’d teh shewer liek it wus noe beeg deel, yeh knou, juss nermel stoof

een fect, i proboobly sspend moar effart rite’ing liek deez then dat dood’s entair pasta

KimberVaile

>boi.jpg

But he tried. That means he's entitled to everything you can offer.

Limedragon27

Oh, I have a few wonderful experiences myself, having been at this for a long time. Hmm, where to start?

So I either got messaged by this guy with an invited to a discord server or I joined the server and met him, I don't remember which one happened but it was either last summer or beforehand. Either way, we started doing this star wars crossover RP, it was interesting since it was SFW and I don't usually get to do those, so it was nice. Well, it started out ok, but it just got messed up, confusing, and kinda childish with events, I'm not going into details with it but it just got kinda weird. I quickly learned he was the most impatient RP partner I would ever do anything with, he would ping me 3-5 times a day asking me if I was ready to continue, even after I gave advise not to smoother people for replies. Some day though I was cleaning my discord from servers I never go on, and since that was one of them at the time I left it.

Fast forward to last December/January I get a random invite from him on Discord to this new server, and I decided to give it a look. First thing I saw was "THIS IS NOT A DEMOCRACY" posted in the rules as a title for rule one, and it basically said you either do as he says or he'll ban you and you can't say bad things about him, or something like that, not those exact words of course. And than I looked in the general chat, and there was a full on argument and drama fest, with this guy((Who was the admin of the server btw)) typing in all caps. There was also talk of some hacker group and someone got banned voicing an opinion or something. So, yea, got my ass outta there. Later on he apologized for what I saw, and I said not to worry about it.

We then talked about doing some LOTR crossover, but he instantly started to make it weird, it was a SFW thing, but still. I won't go over all the details, but he wanted to include some irl actress from some movie or something I never heard of, and I decided that was enough. Days went by and he went back to messaging me 3-5 times a day asking me if I was ready, and soon it be came posts like "HEY!" and "I don't like being ignored, Pal" and stuff like that. I do admit it's kinda my fault, I kinda just tried to ignore him until he went away, I should have told him I'm no longer interested, but he would have probably blew his top off, and I was never good at doing that. He also invited me to multiple remakes of his server, which would be deleted barely even the next day. Even after while it just resulted to one message a day, I still just got sick of it, so after some snarky message trying to get my attention, I removed him from my friends list and blocked him. First time I've actually blocked someone, but hey, I haven't heard from him since.

Other than that, someone on F-list put an RP on paused as he was leaving, it wouldn't have been a problem if he didn't say something like "Thank you for making me cum twice." or some weird random shit. Honestly, when you've been RPing for seven years, and on F-list for four and a half, you see some shit man.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
But he tried. That means he's entitled to everything you can offer.
Tried and failed.

Would much rather have another one with you to be honest. Would much rather do one with someone who is out of my league than deal with another one-liner moron. Just... Ugh.

Oh, did I mention I had someone pestering me for days on end about RP'ing for only to give in and add a "raddish"(I know it's spelled wrong) because I wanted to just have him piss off? Worst part is, he didn't even notice it. Like, come the fuck on. I'd send screens of it but it's NSFW in nature, so ain't gonna do that.

And right now, someone out there in the ocean that is the internet, we have someone with a "raddish" kink..

Spitfire110

Bersaglieri
I once made a pretty decent semi paragraph post with someone, as they weren't big on huge paragraphs so I compensated a little. But it was still like 3-4 short sentences.

They replied "Is"

saverrthehuskuforums

deperate for social interaction :]
I remember once, I was in an RP, and this random girl with a cringy, neon coloured profile picture just starts to, *Grinds on your pants,* with random people... Ugh.

Another time, I went into a chat with a bunch of small-time roleplayers who had no expirience start RPing with no format, just roleplaying like they're in an empty room and just sitting there.

D

Deleted member 82554

This one time, there was this babyfur that told me he was in a cum and piss filled diaper with a bad dragon up his ass. Never role-played since... Unless you count being my character.

D

Deleted member 82554

There was also this other time in Second Life where a former friend wouldn't stop bragging about his animated penis that wouldn't stop peeing.

God has left the server...

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
I don't do sexual RP stuff.

But... I once RP'd with a guy pretending to be Loki from the Avengers movies and I cried IRL because he didn't love me back so he blocked me. :[

D

Deleted member 82554

Very few do sexual RP stuff until it's forced upon you. The degeneracy of this fandom knows no bounds.

D

Deleted member 82554

I've come across quite a few underage horny teens (or worse..) acting "up" in chats before..

HUUURLLLL
You most be new to the fandom. It's often a misconception that the younger demographic tend to sexualize the fandom more but it's the ones that have been in it longer that have normalised to all the deprivity that actually talk about it more often, albeit with more restraint.

saverrthehuskuforums

deperate for social interaction :]
You most be new to the fandom. It's often a misconception that the younger demographic tend to sexualize the fandom more but it's the ones that have been in it longer that have normalised to all the deprivity that actually talk about it more often, albeit with more restraint.
True, i've only been a furry for about 2.5 years..

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
The degeneracy in this fandom is rather extreme. All I can say is to keep your humanity close, your block button closer, and don’t hesitate to use it

As for my worst experience, anything with fetishes is the worst and why I have no tolerance for such stuff. I’m probably still around just to here of the awful stories of degeneracy around here, as they seem to be in no short supply, huh?