• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Worst Rp Experience you had?

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Maybe. I still feel extremely nervous asking anybody on here. I'm a pretty reserved person so this is a bit out of my comfort zone.

I see....well, don't you worry pal! They key is to start slow, yes, but also to find which person you feel most comfortable around. Part of a role-play is to both enjoy it and be with the right person when you do so. It adds to the quality of it all!

The-Courier

Dreamer of Cheese
I see....well, don't you worry pal! They key is to start slow, yes, but also to find which person you feel most comfortable around. Part of a role-play is to both enjoy it and be with the right person when you do so. It adds to the quality of it all!
Yup, I've been in the game for a few years already. So far, you're just about the only person here I could probably call an ally.

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Yup, I've been in the game for a few years already. So far, you're just about the only person here I could probably call an ally.

Really now? Interesting.....well, if you'd like, I offer an rp, and you won't have to worry about lackluster skills. I may not have a few years on me, but I think I have a good....two..yeah, two years of that to spare.

The-Courier

Dreamer of Cheese
Really now? Interesting.....well, if you'd like, I offer an rp, and you won't have to worry about lackluster skills. I may not have a few years on me, but I think I have a good....two..yeah, two years of that to spare.
Well, sure, I wouldn't mind. Unfortunately, I have a severe lack of good ideas at the moment.

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Well, sure, I wouldn't mind. Unfortunately, I have a severe lack of good ideas at the moment.

Ah, don't you worry about that pal! I come up with ideas once people give a description of their character. Though, we should move this to the conversations. I'll send you one of your interested.

PublicMood

Clefable Boi
worst RP had to have been when a dude with a transformation fetish DMed me and asked me to take part in becoming a statue. Very disturbing experience, with some very oddly pedophilic undertones. After that, I blocked him. Think his name was StoneTiger or something like that.

Arnak

Off the bench
Knew a guy named Bert.
He loved three three things. Boobs, macros and vore.
I had a couple babes that fit that description.

Problem??? Every rp was the same without any plot or significant contribution from him. He wanted busty, hungry girls but didn't want to build the world around these colossal cuties.

After a full year of this shit. I told him to never contact me again. When he tried to, I blocked him everywhere he knew me. I may a dirty minded fella, but I'd like some variety and some atmosphere.

I've off and on RPed with a lot of different people over the years so most of them tend to blend together but only one stands out as exceptional.

There's one particular transformation roleplayer who hangs around on Transformania Time and always has personal ads along the lines of "Latex pokemon bitch TG TF" or "Turn me into your (insert canine pokemon) bitch". They seem nice at first and post lengthy responses, but they ALWAYS ghost you one or two messages short of the fetish content you are actually trying to give them. You can literally tell them you will roleplay their scenario as is with everything they want, and they only made it through the setup and world building.

This happened with that same individual twice, so on another occasion in which they approached me, I confronted them about the previous session. They apologized, we moved on, roleplayed, and again, they ghosted me right before I was to transform them. Then later down the road, the guy changes their name and responds to another one of my ads. I don't remember HOW I found out it was the same guy, but I suspect it was their OC name. When I figured out who it was, I outright told them I didn't want to continue because I had no reason to believe I was doing anything but wasting my time.

So they proceed to sperg out on me cussing me out and calling me an A-hole and blocking me. What kind of weird gas-lighting is that? Especially on a website where the subs outnumber doms 10-1 and finding someone to transform you into a big-tiddied latex arcanine is hard. You'd think you wouldn't ghost when someone says "Let me give you an RP with whatever you want." Pft, wasted effort.

MoonBabChris

Okay, warning of ABDL stuff, but long story short, someone wanted to do an ERP, and I was fine with that, I'm just not the best at writing them. A few messages in, it's implied that my character was cute aged. I voice my concern, and they were like "Well, yeah, what's wrong with that?"

I have a very strict policy on separating the sexual and cub stuff from anything ABDL related. The moment, the very second things become remotely sexual, I either cut it off, or make it blatantly clear that the character is 18+. Just blew my mind that people think pedophilia is okay when it's fictional.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
I did explicit RP with someone and their OC and at the end they decided to break it to me: "Oh, I'm 16 btw. Hope that doesn't bother you! ^_^" (when I think I might have been 19-20?).
I tried doin that kinda stuff when I was younger so I didn't freak out about it, but it sure was cringey having to calmly explain to a 16yr old weeb why it wasn't okay to continue communicating that way afterwards.

The worst of the worst is that I ultimately gave up on RP because it got to the point where it was just the same crap over and over. It just turned into me humoring people and trying to keep up with the habit of writing ideas on the spot. No one I RP'ed with had any vocabulary or adjectives that weren't directly ripped from their favorite books. No one had any creative ideas or rarely attempted to steer the RP in some kind of direction (that wasn't just sex). Even though I prefer quality over quantity, people repeatedly told me that they were too intimidated by my writing skills to even wanna attempt it. Explicit RP involved them fapping behind the keyboard and quitting the RP when they 'finished', because apparently that's just standard RP etiquette I was never told of.

The whole thing just became exhausting, trying to invest myself into something and thinking it's gonna be great and immersive, only to read the same, stale shite. I like to challenge myself, which is why I put up with it for so long, but... bleh.

Edit: other than that though, I think the second worst one would have been with an online Ex. Everything seemed grand, but as always, it's just a matter of time before you catch someone in a lie. Only after I agreed to date online, did he break it to me that he had a 'personality' disorder. I didn't learn about them until later, but I believe this would be a 'headmaster' situation? Basically pretending your favorite characters are all assuming parts of your personality and all that nonsense. Real life was a never-ending RP with him, if that counts. And every actual RP we put together, for some reason, my character was supposed to die some way or another and I'm not 100% sure why. [Edit, entered wrong age, was living in my first apartment by then] 18-yr old me noped outta that one real fast.

Last edited:

The-Courier

Dreamer of Cheese
I did explicit RP with someone and their OC and at the end they decided to break it to me: "Oh, I'm 16 btw. Hope that doesn't bother you! ^_^" (when I think I might have been 19-20?).
I tried doin that kinda stuff when I was younger so I didn't freak out about it, but it sure was cringey having to calmly explain to a 16yr old weeb why it wasn't okay to continue communicating that way afterwards.

The worst of the worst is that I ultimately gave up on RP because it got to the point where it was just the same crap over and over. It just turned into me humoring people and trying to keep up with the habit of writing ideas on the spot. No one I RP'ed with had any vocabulary or adjectives that weren't directly ripped from their favorite books. No one had any creative ideas or rarely attempted to steer the RP in some kind of direction (that wasn't just sex). Even though I prefer quality over quantity, people repeatedly told me that they were too intimidated by my writing skills to even wanna attempt it. Explicit RP involved them fapping behind the keyboard and quitting the RP when they 'finished', because apparently that's just standard RP etiquette I was never told of.

The whole thing just became exhausting, trying to invest myself into something and thinking it's gonna be great and immersive, only to read the same, stale shite. I like to challenge myself, which is why I put up with it for so long, but... bleh.

Edit: other than that though, I think the second worst one would have been with an online Ex. Everything seemed grand, but as always, it's just a matter of time before you catch someone in a lie. Only after I agreed to date online, did he break it to me that he had a 'personality' disorder. I didn't learn about them until later, but I believe this would be a 'headmaster' situation? Basically pretending your favorite characters are all assuming parts of your personality and all that nonsense. Real life was a never-ending RP with him, if that counts. And every actual RP we put together, for some reason, my character was supposed to die some way or another and I'm not 100% sure why. [Edit, entered wrong age, was living in my first apartment by then] 18-yr old me noped outta that one real fast.

This, so much this. A lot of my experiences have played out the same way you've described them (minus the edit part, of course).

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Seems you fellows had underwent quite the monumental experience of mass cringe I daresay. Yet, I feel that some light may be shed your way, who knows? Reversals of fate, (mainly good ones), tend to happen after such times. But there was this one role-play I'll never forget. One that I will hold near and dear for a specific reason. And here we go, ready to submerge into a realm of untold chaos, the discord of destruction, the harbinger and herald of madness, Kik.

This app had seemed like a good one. And it all seemed perfect. I had used this app when I was sixteen, all in the desperate hopes of finding more people my age to talk to, maybe, just maybe, have a decent chat. Who knows? If they were competent enough, maybe a role-play. But that's where things headed south. You see, I had not been doing my homework during that time, and I had failed to realize that kik had become nothing but a reduced hotline pickup for adults ranging in various ages, some going as far as fifty. I had made the mistake of initiating a role-play that seemed pretty good, since I used my Original Character Monosuki T. Lavushi IV the Blue Aurian in there. The main flaw was where the other guy, (who was 19), asked if my character could be a young cat. Ever so blindly, I agreed, thinking it was merely a request. Then, he dove straight in, making it seem like a non-consensual role-play with the violation of a young feline. I had tried to confront the individual about it, but his blatant retort revealed to me that it was utterly insignificant, so therefore, I blocked the man. It was almost sad to see such.....dwindling depths spiral to such chaos, and some adults there said that I needed to get off my high horse, mainly due to the enhancement of my vocabulary terms that I use often. t seems as if they were....dare I say, appalled by the very notion of my language, and they made the most valiant attempt to bring me down. Nevertheless, this merely dawned a new era of shame upon them, henceforth tarnishing their title as 'adults.' Saddening to see, turning to teen app into a meet and smash center, but...I suppose that's what it came to. Converting nonchalant things to the very ideals of chaos and discord really seemed to.....sway their mindset. They even had some of the minors in the same mindset. Truly shameful, I must admit.

Seems you fellows had underwent quite the monumental experience of mass cringe I daresay. Yet, I feel that some light may be shed your way, who knows? Reversals of fate, (mainly good ones), tend to happen after such times. But there was this one role-play I'll never forget. One that I will hold near and dear for a specific reason. And here we go, ready to submerge into a realm of untold chaos, the discord of destruction, the harbinger and herald of madness, Kik.

This app had seemed like a good one. And it all seemed perfect. I had used this app when I was sixteen, all in the desperate hopes of finding more people my age to talk to, maybe, just maybe, have a decent chat. Who knows? If they were competent enough, maybe a role-play. But that's where things headed south. You see, I had not been doing my homework during that time, and I had failed to realize that kik had become nothing but a reduced hotline pickup for adults ranging in various ages, some going as far as fifty. I had made the mistake of initiating a role-play that seemed pretty good, since I used my Original Character Monosuki T. Lavushi IV the Blue Aurian in there. The main flaw was where the other guy, (who was 19), asked if my character could be a young cat. Ever so blindly, I agreed, thinking it was merely a request. Then, he dove straight in, making it seem like a non-consensual role-play with the violation of a young feline. I had tried to confront the individual about it, but his blatant retort revealed to me that it was utterly insignificant, so therefore, I blocked the man. It was almost sad to see such.....dwindling depths spiral to such chaos, and some adults there said that I needed to get off my high horse, mainly due to the enhancement of my vocabulary terms that I use often. t seems as if they were....dare I say, appalled by the very notion of my language, and they made the most valiant attempt to bring me down. Nevertheless, this merely dawned a new era of shame upon them, henceforth tarnishing their title as 'adults.' Saddening to see, turning to teen app into a meet and smash center, but...I suppose that's what it came to. Converting nonchalant things to the very ideals of chaos and discord really seemed to.....sway their mindset. They even had some of the minors in the same mindset. Truly shameful, I must admit.

So the summarization of this is that someone in a kik server asked you to roleplay a cat cub, then proceeded to ERP with you?! Gross!! Dx And there were kids in that server?? I have not seen what you have and I don't have any context, but you should 100% report that kik server if you think kids are being groomed.

Edit: Sorry, I leveled up my reading comprehension skill and reread that. The non-con part makes it so much... much... worse. You've been through hell, friend.

Last edited:
R

Ruki-the-Zorua

So the summarization of this is that someone in a kik server asked you to roleplay a cat cub, then proceeded to ERP with you?! Gross!! Dx And there were kids in that server?? I have not seen what you have and I don't have any context, but you should 100% report that kik server if you think kids are being groomed.

Edit: Sorry, I leveled up my reading comprehension skill and reread that. The non-con part makes it so much... much... worse. You've been through hell, friend.

Hell is the least of it. Thanks for that though! I did block him though.

DingRawD

floofy
I ended up dating the person I was RP'ing with. It went so awkward and we fought a lot.

Toxic...

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Hell is the least of it. Thanks for that though! I did block him though.
I ended up dating the person I was RP'ing with. It went so awkward and we fought a lot.

Toxic...

Truly an oddity.

Tonkat

Lesbian Brainrot
Had a long time rp partner waaaay back now who in fights or nsfw would never let my characters hit his or do certain actions and would always be like "except no because Blah dodged and put your character into this position and then did this and then your character did this" and when I tried to override the action like he did mine, he'd get upset and want to stop rping with me, incredibly frustrating.

Not rped with him for a long time, couldn't handle anymore of that. Tbh I haven't rped with that many people either, reading through the thread, there are some real horror stories.

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Had a long time rp partner waaaay back now who in fights or nsfw would never let my characters hit his or do certain actions and would always be like "except no because Blah dodged and put your character into this position and then did this and then your character did this" and when I tried to override the action like he did mine, he'd get upset and want to stop rping with me, incredibly frustrating.

Not rped with him for a long time, couldn't handle anymore of that. Tbh I haven't rped with that many people either, reading through the thread, there are some real horror stories.

Well, who knows? You might find some good role-players out there! Don't let that....heinous experience taint role-play for ya! I'm sure you'll get lucky again, I just know it!

JZLobo

This is less a singular incident and more of an ongoing annoyance I've been having while I look for new people to RP with, but COMMUNICATION IS IMPORTANT. If I don't like the way something is going, I will first ask for a course-correction. If things still aren't working out, I will inform a someone that things just aren't working out.

I have yet to find someone who will show me the same courtesy. I'm sick of waiting for replies only for them to never come.

Don't ghost, people.

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

This is less a singular incident and more of an ongoing annoyance I've been having while I look for new people to RP with, but COMMUNICATION IS IMPORTANT. If I don't like the way something is going, I will first ask for a course-correction. If things still aren't working out, I will inform a someone that things just aren't working out.

I have yet to find someone who will show me the same courtesy. I'm sick of waiting for replies only for them to never come.

Don't ghost, people.

Ah, that one sucks. Sorry about the ghosting pal. I'm sure it'll get better!

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Mine are pretty much in the common experiences.

Just... if they want something, I would like to hear that from the owner themselves rather than spamming blatant hints. And this happened when my character in action was not sane enough at the moment. (Oh yes it was NSFW RP) This may be personal, but I want more of a natural progression, which I mentioned before starting. Luckily, I managed to help the situation via arranging background stuffs.

Another is that their character knows something that they naturally never could. This specific RP was meant to discover and find the way through in the perspect of each characters with provided situation, and I can proudly say that I'm good at providing solutions naturally whenever it's stuck. But still, somehow they refuse to 'find their way' and the character just happens to know everything and do it like a boss instead. Simply took away all the essence of that specific RP. Not to mention that other RPers in action got frustrated as well.

The last but not least, the table turning. This is NSFW but I'll introduce as least as possible. There are 'giver' and 'taker' when the NSFW scene happens, and I said that I only do 'taking'. At first, my character was doing fine as a 'taker', but suddenly they flip the table and becomes a 'taker'. What now, taker vs taker? How can this proceed? The progression quickly went lost. If they really wanted such stuff, they should have go find another people for that, not me.

When such stuffs happen and make the RP hardly sustainable, it really frustrates me. Thankfully or not, I am now able to do stuff I never want to when it happens at the point that it's too sad to call quits. And each person using this 'tactic' against me shall never be RPing with me again. It can be first time, but no twice.

Bonus: (I don't know if this is actually an 'RP experience')
They wanna know the specifics of my characters, yes, the character in action should be only one(regarding this specific RP). But they wanted to know every single characters' specifics. I was kinda annoyed but at the same time it's logical that one has to choose which target is the best to be interacted well. So I provided everything like origins and backgrounds of every single characters I have. And then, they are gone with the wind and is nowhere to be seen. I can't help but keep thinking if they're gonna take my character setups to use on somewhere else, terrifying.

That's all I can recall as of now, ah...

Last edited: