• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Worst thing to do at a con?

OnlyWolf

List all the worst things you can think of to do at a con. It can be anything you want!! (that includes 'yiff' related topics) :p

Nylak

Angry Otter
Get drunk without having a sober buddy with you to keep you from doing something very...very stupid.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
Honestly, any large-scale "bad" thing will only serve to entertain people like me further. The worst thing I think that someone can do at a con is invade my personal space.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Be one of the idiots that get in front of the news cameras, cause the con staff have been trained on how to do that and you haven't.

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
Get drunk without having a sober buddy with you to keep you from doing something very...very stupid.

Please have said sober person carry a video camera.

Honestly, any large-scale "bad" thing will only serve to entertain people like me further. The worst thing I think that someone can do at a con is invade my personal space.

If some random stranger in a full fursuit started to yiff me, I'd take him/her out.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Stairdiving, especially while drunk or high.

EdieFantabulous

Admurrable Admurral
Burst in playing a some that says
"Pet me, Feed me, Go away."
I totally have a song that have those lyrics :3

Fay V

Lost to this world
Mess with the hotel guests that are not part of the convention. Telling them ALL about furry when they don't give a shit, or running up in fursuit to glomp them.
Also...take a god damn shower sometime furries >.>