• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Worst Way to Die

Kelkith

What would you say would be the worst possible way to die? Be specific, because without specifics we wouldn't have ceilings.

First, your kidnaped by a psycho, Then he leaves you in dirty damp room after telling you he would be back to mutilate you next week, and then leaves some stale bread and water. The suspense and the stress of impending doom would drive just about any one mad.
When it seems like months have past, he would come back and take me into a room full of blood body parts and a few other experiments with other unfortunate victims on the go. Then he would put large steel hook though the flesh securing you to an slanted table then proceeding to skin you starting with your feet and legs, working the way up. All they while sustaining you with life support to prolong the pain. After that there many horrid scenarios. Even tossing salt on a fleshless person would be excruciating, or squeeze lemons on them.
*shivers*

Though when I do die... I want to go out in a mess, I want some one picking up chunks of me. When I get to the age were I'm OLD , Ill take up extreme and extremely stupid sports. If that doesn't work when I hit 80, 85 depending on health, I'm gonna tie chicken wire around my neck, a longer thick rope around my ankles(measured just so my corps hands 7, 8 feet up from the side walk), and before I jump off a tall building right in the middle of downtown Toronto, I will super glue my hands to my head. I never want to be old and decrepit. Think about how that would leave ones corpse

(sorry if that's a tad bit graphic)

Angrhiel

Slow and painful deaths...
- Using a saw instead of a guillotine to chop your head off.
- Being bitten by a snake
- Being torn apart slowly... D:
-drowning

I would prefer fast and painless ones =D

Necrosis

I would probably say that being disemboweled would be a pretty shitty way to die. Watching somebody cut your stomach open and pull out foot after foot of your intestines >.<

Nollix

sateva9822 said:
...I'm gonna tie chicken wire around my neck, a longer thick rope around my ankles(measured just so my corps hands 7, 8 feet up from the side walk), and before I jump off a tall building right in the middle of downtown Toronto, I will super glue my hands to my head. I never want to be old and decrepit. Think about how that would leave ones corpse

(sorry if that's a tad bit graphic)

You stole that idea from somewhere D:<
Oh yeah, I wanna die painlessly. Either that or in a huge fireball n.n

Necrosis

sateva9822 said:
Though when I do die... I want to go out in a mess, I want some one picking up chunks of me. When I get to the age were I'm OLD , Ill take up extreme and extremely stupid sports. If that doesn't work when I hit 80, 85 depending on health, I'm gonna tie chicken wire around my neck, a longer thick rope around my ankles(measured just so my corps hands 7, 8 feet up from the side walk), and before I jump off a tall building right in the middle of downtown Toronto, I will super glue my hands to my head. I never want to be old and decrepit. Think about how that would leave ones corpse.
Kind of reminds me of what Hitler did to a few of his officers that tried to assassinate him. Gallows - Rope + Piano wire = Good times

Heart attack while having sex, before climax...
or
Death by Wood Chipper!
or
Crushed by a Road Roller. (Can't remember what they are called!)

Sinister South Paw

Eggs and bacon
Drowning in a vat of boiling grease....aka the grease fryers at mcdonalds.

Falling down the stairs...

That would just suck.

Zaos

Personally in my mind any death that is long and painful would be worst.

Coming in at second as the worst way to die (at least for me) would be without my friends and family around me... having to die alone just doesn't sit well with me.

Muse

Pretty much any terminal wasting disease is the worst way to die - cancer of the stomach. inoperable brain tumors, MS, MD, AIDS, etc.

Anyone who thinks that bleeding to death or violent trauma is the 'worst' is probably not using the same definition of 'worst' as I am - a few hours at most, compared to months and years of watching yourself fall apart and waste away? Salt in the wound, or acid burns or burning alive, compared to prolonged, intense, chronic pain that never lets up, never goes away, and can only be slightly numbed by ridiculous quantities of morphine and other opiate painkillers delivered straight into the system? C'mon, go visit a terminal care unit or nursing home and really look at those people - That's suffering, that's ugly death. A bit of blood and violence doesn't remotely measure up.

Burning to death. Just so slow and painful.

getting raped in everyway possible, having every thing possible shoved into every hole, lit on fire, then eaten alive.

I'd say that makes for an interesting day wouldn't you?

Kommodore

well what is it?
In a space suit, flying away from Earth, slowly suffocating. The sheer helplessness combined with the time you have to deal with the fact that you are going to die (not so fast that you can't think, but not long enough to truely accept it) would create a metal torture unlike anything I can imagen. Pain sucks, but so does insanity.

Aside from that unrealistic scenario, I would say drowning would be the worst for me, as it mirrors the space suit: Helpless, relfecting, and suffocating. Not to mention the two or three breaths you take while under water musn't feel good.

In a fire, depending on the situation, you might feel it for ten minutes or for two minutes. If you get burned in a house or Inquisition style, chances are you will pass out from lack of oxygen before you completely burn. This would be a close second, as it is increadably painful.

I don't consider torture in all it's forms death. It's torture. You die at the end of the torture from blood loss or extreme trauma, but not the torture itself.