• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Worst Way to Die

Acorndeer

Worst way to die would be to die just after you won 120 million in lottery and then pop a vein in your head and fall down the stairs into a glass table. So you never get to enjoy the money but your closest relative gets to piss on your face, take the money and kill your cat then buy a mansion in some island and live his or hers life wealthy laughing at your memory.

Tarrock

Drowning or burning in a fire.

When u drown, u don't exactly die as soon as you run outta air, you die a few minutes later.
Then in a fire, you die from smoke inelation before the fire.

Baka Neko

Bakani!
I would have to say, that the worst way for you to die for me think other then slow toucher, is to drown in your own blood. To feel the blood actually suffocate you, filling your lungs and not have you able to do anything about it just sucks.. because it might not be as painful as someone taking and shooting you or pulling your sockets or anything out ( which will cause the brain to overflow with pain and other incredible horrid pains and sences ) but to bleed internally sometimes will not always be felt over the blood filling your lungs.. and that blows.. * shrugs * just dying in general sucks.. but who knows.. T.T

TundraWolfBlade

I'm a littile tied up atm
Dying through losing to much sugar.. feeling ur body shut down as it no longer can fuel itself...feeling ur jaws slacken. falling over and feeling ur mind shut down and motor functions deactivate... ive nearly done that a couple times... damn me for having diabetes. Nearly drowned once to.

AbyssalScizzors

Getting shot by a random person while you're on on the toilet at a public bathroom.
I dont know about you but that would one of the most humilation deaths ever.

I find humilation worse then painfull and slow.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Alzheimer's.

There's all sorts of messy ways you could die, but ultimately, having to be cleaned off the sidewalk with a hose doesn't really compare to shitting yourself every day for years and forgetting your loved ones a little more every time they change you.

Floating on a lifeboat, alone out at sea. Dying from thirst, always tempted to drink what looks refreshing, but in fact would send you mad. The salt from the ocean rubbing against your skin and clothes as the water on you dries, opening up wounds to become infected. Feeling the energy seep out of you, knowing nobody is coming from you.

I have a phobia of the ocean, so being on a sinking ship is the scariest thing for me, or falling off the side of the ship and it going past you while you're underwater = scariest thing that could ever happen. This is a horrible little death that ties in with that :)

what if your insane already though?

getting abducted by some psycho and having your flest stripped off inch by inch till you bleed to death

I'd say being dropped down a greased sheet of steel with the cheese grater edges on it thats on a 45 degree angle. That or a giant blender... *envisions an episode of Will it Blend?*

Poink

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wow, interresting thread... because I love when characters dies in an horrible way. I make a lot of my own original characters die in sadistics way:

Kerbozen get 90% burnt. And stupid people kicks him to death (( just imagine the flesh already burnt getting kicked )

Another one die of an intestine problem. He cannot defecate and decide to get rid of that problem with a knife- I let you imagine you how...

But i'd definitely say if the death from lack of oxygen is fucking... horrible.

gust

Fire, or anything burn related.... ow....

i imagine freezeing to death ain't all that comfortable..

Poink

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
DarkLordSabretooth said:
i imagine freezeing to death ain't all that comfortable..

Freezing to death is not worse than being burnt to death
because when you freeze to death, you usually pass out BEFORE realising you're dying.
That's kinda like, dying in your sleep.

oooh! being sucked to death by leaches or mosquitoes....that'd suck.

Os

Pants suck.
Rabid, barbed wire and salt coated, teething, zombie kittens.

SammyFox

Boiled to death. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_to_death

Shoji91

For me, it would just be suffocating in an air-less space, or with very little air in it. I'm totally claustrophobic, so I'd hate to be trapped in a small room.. I'd probably go insane, then just die suffocating, or if I.. like.. hit my head against the wall repeatedly.
o_O

That, or drowning. But they're not really THAT different, if you really think about it.
=P

Poink

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
SammyFox said:

Thanks for the url, it's very interresting.

You give me the inspiration XD

SammyFox

wrathofautumn said:
SammyFox said:

Holy crap...that takes the cake right there.

How come the ways they killed people then were so much more demented?

they didn't give a fuck about human rights back then, and they needed a painful exemple to warn the people about what awaits them if they commit a crime.

SammyFox

Poink said:
SammyFox said:

Thanks for the url, it's very interresting.

You give me the inspiration XD

Poink: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Execution_methods