• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would Anyone be Interested in D&D

EmpressCiela

The Empress has Returned

I'm considering running a Dungeons and Dragons 5th group for some members of the forum. If so, how furry would you want the setting to be?

Let me know if you are interested, and what things you would like to see.

Will probably be low magic but high fantasy, including airships.

Will be up to NC-17 due to absolute freedom of player actions.

I try to make the world, while not wholly realistic in nature, respond and behave naturally. So being "evil" by social standards of the setting will result in conflict.

I tend to throw out moral conundrums and conflicts. Don't be surprised if "no good dead goes unpunished". Becoming a hero to all is equally possible.

I have a utilitarian moral standard, my setting and locales don't. I also don't judge people for their ethical codes when DMing, and use alignment loosely.

No genuine Fascism or Ethnic Supremacy from players will be tolerated, but role-playing an evil and genocidal maniac is fair game.

If you have PTSD, you need to let me know of any triggers privately once we have established interest. I tend to VERY graphicly describe combat. I can't comfortably describe sexual violence in detail and have no intentions of doing so, but it may be encountered or implied.

I make no attempt to shy from tough topics, and leave player response open.

Not everything in the world is going to be at your level. I like challenging players with Bosses too. Combat is not mandatory, and avoiding combat will be rewarded experience wise. If this turns into a business or political setting, so be it. I recommend staying out of wars if you don't like grimdark.
I'm down. I already have a character sheet, copies of rules, and a bunch of dice apps XD. It'd be my first game as a player though, since I'm usually a DM. I hope that's not a disqualifier.

As for stuff I'd like to see I'm it, I'd be down for literally anything. I've no real preference towards anything in D&D. Though you'll get brownie points with me for including the Tarrasque and Mind Flayers XD.

I'm down. I already have a character sheet, copies of rules, and a bunch of dice apps XD. It'd be my first game as a player though, since I'm usually a DM. I hope that's not a disqualifier.

As for stuff I'd like to see I'm it, I'd be down for literally anything. I've no real preference towards anything in D&D. Though you'll get brownie points with me for including the Tarrasque and Mind Flayers XD.
As a fan of Lovecraft, don't tempt me....

Wolfbrothren

Oh, sounds like fun. I'd be interested in joining. I've only played 3.5 and pathfinder, but I have done some looking into the 5e system when my friend was considering starting a 5e campaign.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Tempting, but I'm not sure if my schedule would allow it. I work two jobs and only have one real day off. I've only played the tabletop version- how would we do this?