• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: Would anyone be interested in drawing my fursona with my missing cat, Bobber?

Chomby

I'll poke your butt
Hiya. You may have seen my posts in the vent thread lately, but maybe not since vents can be a total bummer for people in a good mood. With my cat going missing, things have not been so great...

I've lost my baby, Bobber. I feel now that after 8 days, and with no leads or scans of her microchip, she is no longer alive. I live in a rural town where it's not unlikely that she was hunted down by a wild animal. I've been trying my best not to break down, but it's getting harder every day. She was a light in my life.

I know this may be a lot to ask, and that's okay. I'm just putting this here for any artist who may have the time or the want. I would love any rendition of my fursona, Asher, holding Bobber in his arms. I would just ask for art of her alone, but she looks like so many other cats, and since Asher represents myself, it would be me holding her in my arms.

Thank you for reading. I'm sorry for such a sad post. I'm not entitled to free art just like everyone else here. I'm very appreciative of every single person who has been supportive during this bad time in my life.

Here's the last thing I wanna say:

Hold your pet close to you. Appreciate them while they're here, because one day may be the last time you see them. Spend every day with them like it's their last. Take videos and photos to remember them by. Never take them for granted. Love them.

Thank you.

Untitled399_20201210221140.png20200815_025723.jpg20201202_084538.jpg20201107_182839.jpg20200815_025655.jpg

I will be honest, i saw your post in here just before going to sleep, i felt so bad over your situation that i could not sleep and eventually i just got out of my bed, started my pc and tried to do something, even if it was not much.

Now the issue is that i'm a beginner when it come to drawing since i started to really try to learn less than a month ago, so i quickly realised i would not be able to do it, especially when it come to postures. I felt helpless over the fact i could not do it properly, but i could not just leave it like that, so i considered to at least send you the little part of the sketch i did not mess up too much, thinking that it could at least cheer you up a bit to know that someone tried.

Since my attempt is poorly made i planned to send this partial sketch to you trough private messages and not in here, but i could not send the file inside the private message, which is why i send it here now. I feel sorry for not being able to do it, and i must say that noticing just now that TyraWadman did a proper drawing for you make me feel a bit better about it. I hope for you that things will improve and again, sorry for not being able to do more.

Now i will try to go to sleep for real this time, it is almost 5am in my place and well, i should not stay up that late.

chomby.png

Chomby

I'll poke your butt
Oh my god... Tyra I don't know what to say. Thank you so so much from the bottom of my heart. I will cherish this forever. <3
I will be honest, i saw your post in here just before going to sleep, i felt so bad over your situation that i could not sleep and eventually i just got out of my bed, started my pc and tried to do something, even if it was not much.

Now the issue is that i'm a beginner when it come to drawing since i started to really try to learn less than a month ago, so i quickly realised i would not be able to do it, especially when it come to postures. I felt helpless over the fact i could not do it properly, but i could not just leave it like that, so i considered to at least send you the little part of the sketch i did not mess up too much, thinking that it could at least cheer you up a bit to know that someone tried.

Since my attempt is poorly made i planned to send this partial sketch to you trough private messages and not in here, but i could not send the file inside the private message, which is why i send it here now. I feel sorry for not being able to do it, and i must say that noticing just now that TyraWadman did a proper drawing for you make me feel a bit better about it. I hope for you that things will improve and again, sorry for not being able to do more.

Now i will try to go to sleep for real this time, it is almost 5am in my place and well, i should not stay up that late.

View attachment 102203

Honestly you are amazing for only just starting less than a month ago. It took me years to get to the point you're at. You are a natural and don't worry about your skills at all. You did an amazing job, and thank you. It means a lot.