• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would anyone be interested in yarn tails? (still open)

Okye

REEEE
So if I made and sold tails using yarn that's been combed out to look like fur would anyone be interested in purchasing then? They would be fully customizable, colors, textures. I could probably make them posable also. These would most likely be more affordable then one that's sewn with tradition fur fabric. Could be used for fursuits, keychains, everyday wear etc. I've made one before but do not have any pictures unfortunately.

K

Kiaara

Ooh I've seen these online and I attempted to make one :3

Sadly I don't own a pet brush, so its just braided yarn taking up space in my fursona box

K

Kiaara

I'm not sure it would depend on the size and what texture you'd want. Probably no less than $25. But price is negotiable.
Lets not forget the quality of the material. If you use cheap walmart yarn, or if you use the thick, soft yarn.

S

Sheppen

I'm very interested in getting one.

If I did order one, would you take western union or cash by mail?

I'm not totally sure if I can pay someone on PayPal with a prepaid visa gift card.

Okye

REEEE
I'm very interested in getting one.

If I did order one, would you take western union or cash by mail?

I'm not totally sure if I can pay someone on PayPal with a prepaid visa gift card.

In mail would be nice, since I just got into this. I wasn't really expecting so many interest honestly. Cash in the mail can be a bit dangerous but if your willing to take the risk, it shouldn't be a problem.

S

Sheppen

In mail would be nice, since I just got into this. I wasn't really expecting so many interest honestly. Cash in the mail can be a bit dangerous but if your willing to take the risk, it shouldn't be a problem.

I did it before actually lol, except I was buying pokemon stuff from a seller. They got my money of course. I buy those birthday cards or whatever and put the money in them so no one can tell its money. But yes id love to buy one!

Okye

REEEE
I did it before actually lol, except I was buying pokemon stuff from a seller. They got my money of course. I buy those birthday cards or whatever and put the money in them so no one can tell its money. But yes id love to buy one!
message me directly and I'll see what I can do then.