• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: Would anyone be willing to draw this boy?

Alyx_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
Hey! Thanks for stopping by. I don't have much of a ref sheet for this guy but I've got two art pieces for him. His name is Hemlock!
Hemlock.jpg
This is his original art piece. Notice the cute little top hat and the cute little bowtie. These are his only clothes UwU
He is a femboy of adorable proportions. He also has magic that allows him to grow poisonous plants and flowers anywhere on the dirt or on himself. He's really shy but also really fun once you get to know him! He lives in a beautiful clearing deep in the wilderness. The ground of that clearing is covered in his poisonous experiments so I don't recommend visiting without his permission!
hemlockpng.png
This is more of him. Any art is appreciated! <3

Last edited:

Alyx_0_0

PinchRib

*chuckles* i'm in danger.
i forreal ran out of time to do a fullbody ink and color, bcos his theme is my favorit?? but this thread is defo in my tabs.

>]

Alyx_0_0

i forreal ran out of time to do a fullbody ink and color, bcos his theme is my favorit?? but this thread is defo in my tabs.

>]
What you sent is already amazing! I bet if it was coloured and everything, it would be amazing! <3

Alyx_0_0

thank you for believing in me T vT. still v. v. new at digital stuff, so, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaflats

10ec24fbc1fe5380513345057fa7d3db6b896ec4.png
Hey there :) Botanical drawing has a certain charm for me and I felt like trying to do something with your boy here. I hope you don't mind it's a bit experimental and tentative.
Nevertheless, I had a lot of fun drawing this and I hope you'll enjoy it :)
THESE ARE BOTHER INCREDIBLE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
Hey! Thanks for stopping by. I don't have much of a ref sheet for this guy but I've got two art pieces for him. His name is Hemlock!
This is his original art piece. Notice the cute little top hat and the cute little bowtie. These are his only clothes UwU
He is a femboy of adorable proportions. He also has magic that allows him to grow poisonous plants and flowers anywhere on the dirt or on himself. He's really shy but also really fun once you get to know him! He lives in a beautiful clearing deep in the wilderness. The ground of that clearing is covered in his poisonous experiments so I don't recommend visiting without his permission!
This is more of him. Any art is appreciated! <3
To you I say: boop!
Hope you like :D <3

Attachments

• Hemlock1.png
    Hemlock1.png
    128.2 KB · Views: 17

Alyx_0_0

Thanks! 'Tis lovely!