• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would it bother you to live in a house where someone was murdered?

• Total voters

Tango

*drinking your brain juices*
I'd have no problem whatsoever.

Trance

Likes blueberries?
For a while, I stayed in a house where someone had been murdered.

Something creeped around and made noises in the walls of my room at night until I turned on a light or asked it politely to shut the fuck up.
So no. I wouldn't live in a murdered-in house.

israfur

YES PLEASE
Even though I'm pretty wary of hauntings, I would think about the desperation of my situation first. I mean I'm alive and they're dead, I still have time to make my life better.
Think about cars. People die in cars all the time and yet they're being repaired and resold ALL the time. You'd be so shocked to know how many times that happens.

Plantar

Soaked In Sin
Even though I'm pretty wary of hauntings, I would think about the desperation of my situation first. I mean I'm alive and they're dead, I still have time to make my life better.
Think about cars. People die in cars all the time and yet they're being repaired and resold ALL the time. You'd be so shocked to know how many times that happens.
GIVE US THE CARFAX!

Zenia

Not at all. So long as it wasn't obvious... like blood stains on the hardwood or something. XD

T

Tycho

As long as it's not a crime scene still under investigation, I wouldn't care. I ain't afraid of no ghost.

It depends on if the bad energy could be cleared and nothing else had been attracted to that bad energy. I'm generally OK with ghosts. They are people. You treat them as people and set ground rules with them and you have nothing to worry about.

Garrus

Samuel L Jackson's Nightmare
If the murder was some horrific thing like a maniac with a chainsaw who hid bodyparts in the walls then yes. That would bother me.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
It depends if the house was cleaned properly, i wouldn't want to live in a house that has stains and bulletholes.But as they usually are well prepared for the sale i'd buy if it is a nice neighborhood

Nineteen-TwentySeven

Four Eyes; Zero Soul
I find it kinda funny that everyone is worried about if it was cleaned up properly. The bottom five stairs of the staircase could be coated in dried up blood and all I'd be thinking is "gosh that fist step is squeaky." X3

T

Tycho

If the murder was some horrific thing like a maniac with a chainsaw who hid bodyparts in the walls then yes. That would bother me.

Well, as long as the police damn well REMOVED the stuff, who cares?

Though trace amounts of blood could foster growth of nasty molds and such, maybe.

RLR

That's why I don't like being in hospitals. Why my sister works in one is beyond me.

Answer is that it would bother me.

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
There are literally a million other factors I would consider first.

Like, what were the circumstances under which they were murdered? Was the murderer caught? What is the average murder rate in the area, and how does it compare to other nearby areas?

If you asking about if I have a problem living where someone's life was cut short, no, it wouldn't.

This.

And anyways, If I was alone... Lets just say I have a "creative" imagination.
But I guess if nobody told me someone had been murdered, It would be okay...I guess..

Dizro

Ich bin deine größte Angst.
I wouldn't mind. Think of how low the price would be for that house

Mr Meatballs

Banned
Banned
I already am.

Well technically she murdered herself.

Love!

Banned
Banned
this poll needs an option for 'that would be a perk actually'

i'd love to live in a house someone was murdered in
it'd probably bring down the property values a bit for starters

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
I think it would be interesting to learn about something like that.