• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would someone be i terested to try and draw Nyritt my fox / cat fursona ?

Pinkporro

PinkPorroQueen
Hi i am new to this and cant seem to find anny creativity to draw myself my fursona so i was wodering iff someone would like to give it a try ^,..,^

To start of here are some basic traits id like.

Name: Nyritt
Species: fox / cat hybrid
Ears: small
Eyes: purple/green
Hair: long hair that fals on the right side of the face the left side is shaven. Colour black with pink.
Fur: a bit fluffy but not to much with celtic paterns on it
Fur colour: mainly light pink with purple and green accents
Tail: long starting of slim with after 1/3 its starts to be fluffy.
Personality: gentle yet playfull and shy

I hope this is something to go on ?
Thank you already for just reading this post <3

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
I have no clue about anny rules what so ever so that might be true. My excuses if my post is not appropriate.
No, it's not that in inappropriate or against the rules. it's that people a far less likely to do request for very new users that they do not know. You should participate in the forum a bit first, yes?

orcaowl

Hi i am new to this and cant seem to find anny creativity to draw myself my fursona so i was wodering iff someone would like to give it a try ^,..,^

Hair: long hair that fals on the right side of the face the left side is shaven. Colour black with pink.

I'll draw your character for you- I think newbies are lovely and I have no problem making art for them/you

orcaowl

I did one without the Celtic patterns in case you wanted to add your own since I'm not super familiar with them! Hope this helps!

Last edited:

zentt

Dragon Puncher
I think redhusky might be gatekeeping a little. This is the right place to make this kind of request, new or not. Maybe being super popular on the forum will get more people to draw for you, but there is no harm in asking just like you’ve done.

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
I did one without the Celtic patterns in case you wanted to add your own since I'm not super familiar with them! Hope this helps!

Thought I'd give it a shot, I wanted to do something stylized. I tried to use green in the color scheme but I couldn't come up with anything I really liked so I attached a black and white version in case you want to try adding your own colors/patterns

You both are truly generous souls.

I think redhusky might be gatekeeping a little.

Not in the slightest, Art takes a lot of time, even with simple sketches. I'm simply saying that you have better chance of someone taking the time to do so if are "present" over a very new account. Present generous souls being the except to the rule. Makes sense, yes?