• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would the world be a better place if people acted more like animals?

Chris_Guinness

Please tell me you're joking
Dear furry world:

Do you think that if people acted more like animals the world would be a better place to live in than it is now?

Or is some 'humanity' good for people?

Dear chordate (what does that even mean?):

Are you serious? I work with monkeys, high-school was like a pen full of feral cats screwing each other into oblivion, everyone barks at everyone, and donkeys bray on TV all freaking day long. And that IS humanity. Somehow I don't think acting like/more like animals is going to fix anything.

EDIT:

Oh, btw, stupid question.

Vatz

OH MAH GAWD
Actually, I think you could chalk a lot of the problems in the world up to the majority of people being too much like the animals from which they evolved. They have reptilian brains, wolf-like power structures, lion-like family structures, and ape-like tendencies to fling shit at each other.

Just look at the UN and the Middle East to see a perfect example of this.

Mojotaian

is not impressed...
Dear furry world:

Do you think that if people acted more like animals the world would be a better place to live in than it is now?

Kid! You have it all wrong! It's animals that gotta be more like humans!!!

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
Would the world be a better place if we impulsively killed to feed on the live flesh of others thinking only to be territorial beasts who live to breed kill and feed on others? WAIT A MINUTE! we are are more animal then the animals.

Mojotaian

is not impressed...
So true, I point this out on all animal commenting threads I find...

NomeKo

for what i've seen, people here use to comment about the question itself, i think, that if i see a stupid question, is better to don't answer it, what just post something like

"WTF you're crazy"

anyway, i think that we still act like animals sometimes, and I agree with this

high-school was like a pen full of feral cats screwing each other into oblivion, everyone barks at everyone, and donkeys bray on TV all freaking day long. And that IS humanity. Somehow I don't think acting like/more like animals is going to fix anything

but animals are animals, they don't actully think like us, but in a world of animals, it's like a wild life for surviving, i think that humanity has allready passed that part, and perhaps the one that lived that were thinking of i life like this haha

Mojotaian

is not impressed...
Humans = Mammals

Mammals = Animals

Therefore we can assume that -

Humans = Animals

END OF STORY!

Vatz

OH MAH GAWD
Humans = Mammals

Mammals = Animals

Therefore we can assume that -

Humans = Animals

END OF STORY!

Yep. We aren't any better than anything else (except ants...I fucking hate ants). Ever heard of Hitler? Jim Jones? Anything like that?

Mojotaian

is not impressed...
Um yes... Heard of Hitler... weren't they called Nazi's though?

As for the ants... why so anthater? Lol, they get through your house or somein?

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
if humans acted more like animals the world /would/ be a better place....

humans would have exterminated ourselves and reverted back to primitive ways...

orrrrr.... the end of all things, which is a perfect world.
the only perfect world is a barren one. a one where there are no variables for things to go wrong.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
The world WOULD be a better place if humans acted more like animals. Right now we just sit there producing toxic fumes.....kind of like mold.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
The world WOULD be a better place if humans acted more like animals. Right now we just sit there producing toxic fumes.....kind of like mold.

Please tell me you're a troll. Please. I don't want to believe there really are misanthropes that handwave atomic sciences, space exploration, disease eradication, the curing of radiation sickness, exploration from the tallest mountain to the deepest oceanic trench, marvels that have stood the test of time for thousands of years, the ability to repair broken spines, replace lost limbs, etc. all because "WE DUN BE HAVING BUSINESS' DO ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE". And then ignore the efforts by nations such as Japan, China, etc. to reduce fumes / emissions.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
yes, cause we would end up killing the planet faster, due to Group A wants Group's B land so we kill off group B who to spite group A poisoned the land making it useless to group A.

Next time think before ya speak since Humans ARE ANIMALS, were in the Animalia kingdom