• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would you bang your own fursona?

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
No, for both my characters. Just... no.

Would want to hug/cuddle one or both of them though if I had some sort of guarantee they wouldn't maul me and/or take my wallet.

Imagine if you were up for it, but your fursona thought you were too ugly.

This actually seems probable for most cases.

It's a minority of humans who are attracted to anthropomorphic animals, but most of those that have fursonas are among those that are. Meanwhile, the fursona would likely be only interested in their own kind. Even if you were a supermodel the odds would be against you.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
I would wreck my sona'.
And I don't count banging humanoid animals beastiality. That's just me though.

Kosdu

If I weren't taken, yep ^.^

Not bestiality by any measure

But mostly, not sex, just being friggin awesome. The world could not handle two of me

We'd do some right crazy shit, and it would be awesome.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
I would wreck my sona'.
And I don't count banging humanoid animals beastiality. That's just me though.

I don't either, if they just magically appeared tomorrow everyone would look so discriminatory. XP

"I'm sorry, (insert generic furry name here) but...I ain't fuckin no dirty monkey..." Ape sona get a lot hate anyway though :T

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
- Not sexually attracted to females.
- Not sexually attracted to anthros.
- Not sexually attracted to myself.
- In a committed, extremely monogamous relationship. Cheating is still cheating, even if it's with your clone.

Yeah, no thanks.

Zydrate Junkie

Name and rank soldier!
I don't have a fursona yet. Can I borrow someone else's to answer this question with? :v

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned
- Not sexually attracted to females.
- Not sexually attracted to anthros.
- Not sexually attracted to myself.
- In a committed, extremely monogamous relationship. Cheating is still cheating, even if it's with your clone.

Yeah, no thanks.

Is it like your goal to find any context you can shoehorn how pure you are into?

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
I would.

Both of them (one male, one female, don't care).

At once.

ComfyBluePants

Submissive Pup
Probably not as it is a representation of myself. And Zaraphayx makes a good point on the first page. Most don't look exactly like there Fursona's. I would like a to scale picture of mine. That would be awesome.

zanian

Weyland Yutani Human ressource
I would, but with his spikes, bladed tail and claws, i'm not sure if I should :p