• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would you bang your own fursona?

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
Is it like your goal to find any context you can shoehorn how pure you are into?
I am the purest of the pure that ever pured a pure purée.
No exceptions.

Personal standards that specifically apply to me?
Lol wtf r those?

It's not my personal goal to do anything, just because you don't agree with my strict personal standards, and because I comment on those accordingly.

Last edited:

DW_

memes, you say?
No.

1. Dude.
2. vampire.
3. over a foot taller than me.

ErikutoSan

No because wouldn't I basically be doing myself? But then again I don't see why not......But it's still not right....

Grunnolf

Raver
i don't think I would i just can't picture me doing that.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
My personas are jokes. I would not fuck a joke.

Sadly that applies to people sometimes too.

TeenageAngst

Banned
Banned
I would probably give him a handjob at best. He's probably got some kinda diseases going on from using all those needles :X

NaxThewolf (mike)

cookie eater
HRM.................... TIME PARADOX MUCH?!?!?!! but no seriously iam not gay nor bi so no but i must addmit, I do require a desent anthro avatar at some point :L this reminds me of the thread with the attractiveness to anthros. I still stand at i see some fur avatars and pictures and i think DAM THATS HAWT!!!

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned
I am the purest of the pure that ever pured a pure purée.
No exceptions.

Personal standards that specifically apply to me?
Lol wtf r those?

It's not my personal goal to do anything, just because you don't agree with my strict personal standards, and because I comment on those accordingly.

I dunno, I manage to have pretty decent standards without telling everyone about them anytime anyone gives me an excuse.

Probably because I don't have a complex.

I'm sorry that your parents screwed you up, it happens to all of us. :[

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Hell no, not attracted to the same sex, and of course, there can be only one...

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
I love how the OP cleverly asked us to all go fuck ourselves.

Only if you consider your fursona to be you, and then he was only asking if we would fuck ourselves.

"Would you kindly?" :v

burakki

Maybe hugs, but sex nah. It doesn't seem right, and I don't really have any sexual attraction to anything, so it wouldn't make sense.

Lhune

My persona is a shire horse-sized, female feral dragon-but-not-really-a-dragon-because-mammal. So that's a no, because I don't do women nor animals and it would be seriously odd. I now find myself wondering why I even considered this.