• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would you beat the Avatar above you in a fight?

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
*stretches, streches out on couch* mebbe... just a heavy massage sounds like a good warm up...

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
*looks at, grins* my turn *picks up feather plush Ssaannttoo, lightly baps*

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
All I gotta do is show these sweet photos I got of ya and I can win any fight.

ConorHyena

From out of the rain.
Why do you think that since Monday I have been: Beat up 4-5 times, had my research paper ripped in front of me, locked in a locker twice and got a swirly this morning as well :(
I would not be surprised if you told me someone tried to shoot you after you left school.

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
Dont give up. If they dont care then make them care. Dont be silent, make your voice heard. Stand tall with your head held high and be confident in yourself.

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
Bud, Bud, Bud...Silence is my whole thing...Im shy and introverted...Im a follower not a leader
I am actually quite introverted myself. But when people started bullying me I wouldnt give them the satisfaction of watching me get upset. So if you can shake off the bullying and make them think it doesnt affect you they may leave you alone.