• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would you call Batman or Cat woman a furry? (-._^.)

Fuck this thread and fuck the person that actually felt the need to make it.

Holy shit. I don't know why I'm surprised, but I actually am.

Hinalle K.

Banned
Banned
[yt]p5iwXjMeYBg[/yt]

And now you all feel stupid!
That man is clearly a furfag. :v

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.

Faustus

Me, I'd say Catwoman is, because she clearly goes out of her way to empathise and act like her namesake. Batman is not; he had his reasons for choosing the bat as his moniker, but he does not especially seek to emulate nor gain any pleasure from pretending to be a bat. He uses his persona as a tool to get what he wants. Catwoman, on the other hand, lives the role.

Just my opinion.

-F

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned
The minute I saw this thread title yesterday I knew it was gonna be full of mad.

Right I was.

Aleu

Deuces
Me, I'd say Catwoman is, because she clearly goes out of her way to empathise and act like her namesake. Batman is not; he had his reasons for choosing the bat as his moniker, but he does not especially seek to emulate nor gain any pleasure from pretending to be a bat. He uses his persona as a tool to get what he wants. Catwoman, on the other hand, lives the role.

Just my opinion.

-F
Like a....cat ...burglar?....Because she is one?

Ji-Ji

Post Festive Fox
I know f*ck all about comics, but wasn't one of the villains in batman an anthro/mutant/thingybob-bat called Manbat?
I wouldn't say furry but closest if everyone's firing random heroes and villains in this thread..

Aleu

Deuces
I know f*ck all about comics, but wasn't one of the villains in batman an anthro/mutant/thingybob-bat called Manbat?
I wouldn't say furry but closest if everyone's firing random heroes and villains in this thread..
Anthro but not furry.

Anthro = animal characters with human-like characteristics
furry = fans of animal characters with human-like characteristics

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
The minute I saw this thread title yesterday I knew it was gonna be full of mad.

Right I was.
It wouldn't be like the Den to not have a thread full of crazy.

Manbat was anthropomorphic. Like furries, but not furry in itself.

Manbat was aslo crazy. Much like furries.

--Kyba--

No. They aren't furries. When was the last time they ever mentioned furries, or showed anything furry related?