• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would you, could you, have you ever... Karaoke?

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Karaoke places usually never have my songs. Not alot of karaoke dudes have oldschool or harscore punk.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
Bad touch by bloodhound gang. Complete with pelvic thrusting.

I did for the first time on Friday night and I thought i did an okay job. Ended up singing two songs,
Queen's bohemian rhapsody, and then System of a Down's Ariels.

Whats your experience with said thing?

You tried to imitate Freddie Mercury and Serj Tankian in your first go? Man, you took a swan dive into the deep end of the pool! But those are fun songs.
As for me, there was a karaoke machine at my high school band party a decade ago and I did American Pie. That was my one karaoke experience, but I've done some Rock Band with friends. It was meh overall, but still fun.

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.
Anytime it's karaoke night, I'm up there on the stage. I sing anything and everything. Hell, my girls and I always sang the Spice Girls "Wannabe", R.E.M's "It's the End of the World", The Killers "Mr.Brightside", and Vanessa Carltons "1,000 Miles" (with the White Chicks dance moves courtesy of Terry Crews). Good times, good times.

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza

Mekali Kaga

#SteelCityCheetah
You couldn't get me to sing if my life depended on it; I just can't sing worth a damn. It doesn't help much that I've had some tell me I sound like Barry White, which is bullshit.

F

FriggaFanatic

Yep. But only when I feel like the bar/restaurant I'm at is a bit too crowded for my taste. When that's the case, it's time for me to bust out the Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown tracks.

I would have to be reaaaally drunk because I am not one to make myself the center of attention. Maybe it is the lack of self-confidence!

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
Only in the shower, which is what I just did.

But I'm, sad to say I'm on my way
Won't be back for many a day
My heart is down, my head is spinning around
I had to leave a little girl in Kingston town.

Inpw

Roller Coaster Imagineer.
With enough alcohol in my system yes, yes and yes. Getting the mic away from me is like trying to steel a lions dinner! lol

Can I sing? HELL NO!

I just like watching people suffer.

Portia's #1 Fan

Portia's #1 Fan!
The only time I've done this is when I sang "Edge Of The World" by Faith No More at my cousin's wedding. I was so-so but I could have done better if I had prepared myself and warmed up my voice properly. The DJ didn't have the song on file and had to look it up and download it so i wasn't even sure if it was going to happen. The dude came up to me while I was helping out with clearing tables and said he was ready. I stopped what I was doing, sang it, and went back to clearing tables again. It was kind of weird but it was fun. The guy couldn't EQ shit to save his life, though. WAY too much fucking bass in the system.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!