• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would you go on a date with the Avatar above you?

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I can show you the warehouse
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?
I can open your eyes
Take you shelf by shelf
Over, sideways and under on a pallet truck ride
A whole new warehouse

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Nope! He meant to call you regal vulpine prince! And I might like some biting here and there.....maybe....

DireWolfJ4

Thanos Bear But i'm clearly a folf
Sure but I would make sure if your cool with it and then we could maybe grab some coffee and then go to dinner or do whatever you would like and then chillax at your place or mine :p

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Sure but I would make sure if your cool with it and then we could maybe grab some coffee and then go to dinner or do whatever you would like and then chillax at your place or mine :p

Fine by me! Hope you like cuddling!

Weirdo9018

Artist?
Well I’m not interested in guys, but if I was you’d be my third choice :p

Valryth

Do clouds look down and think I'm one of them?
I have a huge passion for music, you have pretty good ears, we could definitely have some fun!

Vesper The Coyusky

Sure, I would, I promise not to squish you with my paws and instead would put you on my shoulder next to my floofy tuft where you get a nice comfy area to rest, while we get a nice cold drink to share at the coffee shop. and after that, we can go through a nice nighttime drive through the city on my moped scooter