• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would you have sex with your fursona?

Would you have sex with your fursona?

• Yes, I would have sex with my fursona

Votes: 48 43.2%
  • No, I would not have sex with my fursona

Votes: 36 32.4%
  • I would prefer to have sex with his/her partner

Votes: 27 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
I'm starting to wonder if it's a good or bad thing that this thread is back on topic.

Oh, and for on-topic: it's still gay.

Straydirewolf

The direwolf shaman
Well i put my vote in, i'd much rather have sex with my fursona's female partner then my actual fursona =p lol...funny thread imo, put a smile on my face after a long day of personal conflict :)

Silver Dragon

Don't worry, I'm a doctor.
I'm starting to wonder if it's a good or bad thing that this thread is back on topic.

Oh, and for on-topic: it's still gay.

I only voted yes to having sex with my fursona's partner, personally.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
What if it was a female version?

I was mainly referring to your fursona as a furry version of you, but if your fursona is a different gender, then you are probably gay or transgender (or wish to be transgender), and then ...I don't know if that's gay, I always get confused about this sexuality stuff. Being straight is simpler.

Seriman

I still like Lombaxes, though.
My obsession with furries gets in the way sometimes and annoys other people, but I wouldn't stop it if I could. XD
Yeah same here (for furries anyways). It's just the fact that I can't get Lombaxes out of my mind long enough to eat dinner that's annoying me.

Furry Gamer

BFBC2 Medic
I eat dragons who think that being a dragon automatically makes them awesome for breakfast.

And dolphins are awesome.

All furries are awsome!

Furry Gamer

BFBC2 Medic
still waiting on that yiff.

We finally got back on track. I don't want to ruin it with yiff. To many threads die this way. From here on out if someone needs to yiff, do it silently... ok?

Furry Gamer

BFBC2 Medic
Question.
Do you consider ME to be a furry?

I don't think a Microman counts, being a man and not a furry, but then again we're all really people who love furries so, in a way yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.