• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would you hit it....

If you could have a clone of yourself, would you hit it?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Mabye?

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Hell no.

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Only if it were the opposite sex

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Either Sex

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nobuyuki

no, no, NO. Do you realize that some people, if there were a clone of themselves, would want to kill them? If there is someone who is exactly like you in every way, and you wish to be the best, that person is a threat to your very identity and indeed your very existance.

I do believe this option wasn't ever considered, but I can't be the only one who would find an exact duplicate of me the least bit threatening.

Xax

nobuyuki said:
no, no, NO. Do you realize that some people, if there were a clone of themselves, would want to kill them? If there is someone who is exactly like you in every way, and you wish to be the best, that person is a threat to your very identity and indeed your very existance.

That explains a lot about you.

Tabuu-Lion

nobuyuki said:

I do believe this option wasn't ever considered, but I can't be the only one who would find an exact duplicate of me the least bit threatening.

Just so you know, that means you would hit it.

In violent, non-sexual ways.

Suule

"Livin' in stereo, it's all right
Well I can be my own best friend and I can send myself for pizza so I say
I think I'm a clone now
Another one of me's always hangin' around
I think I'm a clone now
'Cause every chromosome is a hand-me-down"

an exact clone of myself would not have suffered the issues with amutations and infection damages unless they had these things done to make them like me in every detail

i wouldent find a clone threatening as i honestly am not all here so to speak :wink: but if it had become a female of myself i might try a bit if she were willing simply for the fact i then could ask what was it like? being a writer i want knowlege so to be able to acurately describe what charicters are experiencing one of my storys has pregnancy involved but no birth as ive never been allowed to experience it in person (as an observer of course) reading never gives the subilte details that are gained from live experience

so i wouldent mind a clone, it would be a valuble sourse of information

Oznor said:
I'm the sexiest bastard on the planet, why wouldn't I want to sex me up?
Spider said:
its one of my favourite fantacies in fact. hell, I'd have an orgy with me
Gotta agree with Oznor and Spider. I'd have to see what I was like, and if it was a clone of me, he'd be thinking the same thing. Most likely be chasing each other in a circle.^^

starlite528

Remember the movie 'Multiplicity'? The clone wakes up thinking he is the real thing. It's an exact copy even with memories and thoughts. The thoughts thing is the important part----I can imagin driving back home in the car with only one thing on both our minds....

The fantasy starts getting even better once you get an opposite sex version of yourself! And even more if you can switch sexes between yourselves

:D

Helc

I'm a pepper!
depends, if I could make some slight modifications to there appearance, and erase my mind from theirs, so that they wouldn't have to suffer through my thoughts and such. :twisted:

Yes, I'd hit it. With a bat.

I am a very, very awful person when it comes down to it. If I found a clone of myself, there would be a badass clone fight scene and stuff. With Lasers. Yeah.

Actually, I can't fight worth a damn and I'm a rather tollerant person, so I think we'd team up and be like the mario brothers.

lyar

Its not the human race, its just the human race
Of course I would! I'd do it while listening to "Love Yourself" by Justin Bieber. I wouldn't create a clone for that sole purpose but I'd sure as hell do it if I was stuck with a clone.

DravenDonovan

You can call me Oni~
This reminds me of an ex of mine. He would literally claim that he would 'do' himself, if he could. I think he was trying to make himself feel better about himself, but I found it really weird.
And to answer the question, no. Even if they were the opposite gender, they'd have to look nothing like me; which would completely defeat the purpose xD

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
My clone would totally understand and hit me back without hesitating.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
My clone would totally understand and hit me back without hesitating.

I realized I completely misread the post, but it would still apply.