• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would you rather be gay?

Would you take the magic pill to become gay?

• Yes, I would take the pill so I would turn gay

• No, I'd stay how I am

• Yes, I'd take the pill just to be sure I remain gay

Results are only viewable after voting.
E

ebbingRose

I mean this with no harmful intent, but I'd much rather be straight. I have found much happiness being the way I am, and with the girl I've found, but the price that can accompany such a nature is great. I have lost a lot emotionally, and it's funny to think it happened over something so relatively minor.
To be straight would be to know lesser pains. However, a much easier route would be for people to merely get over themselves, but that's improbable.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
At least if i were just flat-out gay i wouldn't have to deal with the struggle of convincing people that i'm NOT.

Come on! Run while there is still time!

YouTube passed me off to this fitting gem and i sprayed my monitor with tea about half way through.

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
At least if i were just flat-out gay i wouldn't have to deal with the struggle of convincing people that i'm NOT.

YouTube passed me off to this fitting gem and i sprayed my monitor with tea about half way through.
"...And ravaged the area". xD

Fucking brilliant!

Fuzzylumkin

The token panda
If there was a magic pill that would permanently turn you into a cis gender homosexual male or female, would you take it?

I'm already a male who likes males, and who also knows that girls carry cooties! I have been lucky to avoid this malady.

I guess I'd take the pill just in case, but I don't think I'm in any danger of becoming straight.
I Love girls, totally straight...but.. girls are fucking crazy..

E

ebbingRose

If you're gay and take the pill, is it a double negative?

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
Wew, lad. Imagine having the hots for EVERYONE you meet. :3

Oh wait, you can already imagine that. xD

*laughs hysterically at his own shittyass joke*

Then I guess you can too my pal yaka.

Also no it doesn't mean you have the hots for everyone. Some people have a shitty ass personality & some people are just fugly. The thing is almost no one is truly that repulsive of a person so it's still sorta in play. You have 3 options in my opinion on when you are in the mind to think about the hots for everyone.

1. Be really shy & not talk to much.
  2. Be really rambunctious, flirty & flamboyant about the fact you don't mind the gender of the person & that you still find them attractive.
  3. Pretend to be something you are not.

Zenoth

[redacted by staff]

Also no it doesn't mean you have the hots for everyone. Some people have a shitty ass personality & some people are just fugly. The thing is almost no one is truly that repulsive of a person so it's still sorta in play. You have 3 options in my opinion on when you are in the mind to think about the hots for everyone.

2. Be really rambunctious, flirty & flamboyant about the fact you don't mind the gender of the person & that you still find them attractive.
# 3 used to be my favorite thing about being Bi (other than being able to admire alll the buns during summer time) was being able to 'play straight'. Thankfully I moved outta that backwater homophobic run down lil town and don't have to 'play straight' all the time anymore ^^ Which has helped my anxiety soooo much ^^

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
# 3 used to be my favorite thing about being Bi (other than being able to admire alll the buns during summer time) was being able to 'play straight'. Thankfully I moved outta that backwater homophobic run down lil town and don't have to 'play straight' all the time anymore ^^ Which has helped my anxiety soooo much ^^

Am I the only person who likes men that doesn't think a guy's ass can be attractive?

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof

e37.png

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Rather be gay? Nah. I'm happy with being bi - It's nice to be able to choose from both genders!

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof

shapeless0ne

it's a moth! it a dragon! no, it's a avali boi!
I'd take it........although it'd be a waste, given I'm already gay as a box of skittles. XD

Filter

ɹǝʇlᴉℲ
Hmm... taking the gay pill might solve two problems:

1. Some people already assume I'm gay.
2. In the fandom dating numbers game, there are more males than females.

Tempting, but I'll stay the way I am. I couldn't care less about other people's sexualities, and being mistyped isn't a big deal. I've already made peace with the idea some people will think I'm gay, and that normies are my only realistic dating option.

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
2. In the fandom dating numbers game, there are more males than females.

Ya. Kind of a "target-rich" environment for those that want a male partner.

F

FluffyShutterbug

Well... I think I'm bisexual, but ever since I've discovered femboys, I've been wondering if I'm even into girls at all.

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
Well... I think I'm bisexual, but ever since I've discovered femboys, I've been wondering if I'm even into girls at all.
I try not to label or "pigeonhole" people because of who they might be attracted to. I would say you are a person who may be attracted to another person. Everything else is just details and not necessarily important to anyone else, or any of their business