• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would you rather date Bigfoot, or The Loch Ness Monster?

Would you rather date Bigfoot, or The Loch Ness Monster?

• Total voters

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
OK, let's say these existed, and you HAD to date one, or the other. What one would ya choose, and why?

And The Loch Ness Monster can be an antro-version, if you like, as far as monsters go...

Myself, I'd date an anthro Loch Ness Monster...bigfoot seems too much like a threadbare Chewbacca, or something; Nessie seems perhaps more mischievous, but this is just me.

Dongding

The sheep
I was thinking camping is a lot of fun... I picked Bigfoot. Can you pick the ever elusive creature's gender? I'd rather not feel pressured into a physical relationship with Bigfoot if the corresponding parts weren't both present. He has needs too and it just wouldn't be fair to him if I was unwilling to take our relationship to the next level.

Is this a long term relationship or a date? I might be otherthinking it...

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I was thinking camping is a lot of fun... I picked Bigfoot. Can you pick the ever elusive creature's gender? I'd rather not feel pressured into a physical relationship with Bigfoot if the corresponding parts weren't both present. He has needs too and it just wouldn't be fair to him if I was unwilling to take our relationship to the next level.

Is this a long term relationship or a date? I might be otherthinking it...

I think it's fair to say they could be of any gender.

Short or long term, depending how the dating goes :p

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Water is off-limits. The fish and lake birds are too dangerous, which leaves me with only one option.

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Bigfoot seems like they’d be the better cuddler so I’d go with that.

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
I can't swim too well.
We're in two different worlds, Nesse. You're still beautiful, but Squach is taking me to dinner later.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Nessie. 100%
I love the water.
The Scottish are cool.
Fellow scalie.
She'll probably play hard to get, and I like a challenge.
Would probably love to go out for sushi some time.

The perfect combo! XD

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Nessie. 100%
I love the water.
The Scottish are cool.
Fellow scalie.
She'll probably play hard to get, and I like a challenge.
Would probably love to go out for sushi some time.

The perfect combo! XD
v3v I'm glad there is someone for Nessie.
-Double date?

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

Pompadork

Bowman
I mean I've heard Bigfoots pretty thicc...
BSSLueACUAAmcTO.jpg

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I mean I might end up running into Bigfoot where I am and if they’re anything like the tools around here no thank you! I’d love an excuse to go to scotland. Nessie has always been one of my favorite cryptos.