• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

TaylorxxWolfie

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!
I thought this might be a fun game to play while FA is down. Here are the questions:

1) Would you rather have eyes for breasts, or breasts for eyes?

2) Would you rather have people hear everything you think, or never talk again?

3) Would you rather eat using your ass, or poop using your mouth?

4) Would you rather uncontrollably cuss every time you talk to a teacher, or uncontrollably draw something inappropriate on your test?

5) Would you rather have a long 10 inch belly button that swayed to music, or have accordions for legs?

Feel free to put more "Would you Rather" questions down below!

PandaWanda

Get in the fursuit Shinji.
I guess I'll have a try....

1) I'd have eyes for bewbs and I could say ''my eyes are down here''

2) I'd never talk again, I'll use sign language if I can't speak or notepad n paper.

3) I'll poop using my mouth I guess??

4) I'd swear at the teacher, even though I have teachers who I don't like xD

5) I'll have accordions for legs, I'd be a slinky but plays music.. seems legit.

Agentxy14

Hey, something to keep me occupied, after all.
1. Breasts for eyes.
2. Never speak again.
3. Eat using my ass.
4. Uncontrollably cuss. Drawings can be permanent.
5. Accordions for legs.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
You need to lay off the LSD man

NplusD

1 ) Eyes for breasts, and I'd get them removed.
2 ) Hear everything I think. I say most of it in the end anyways.
3 ) Wouldn't it end up being the same thing in the end? I'll choose eat with my ass. Who cares about stuff going up your ass anyways? I don't.
4 ) Cuss. I used to do it anyways.
5 ) The legs. Then get them removed and replaced.

Y

Yukkie

1) Eyes for breasts, imagine trying to buy a bra for your face LOL.
2) Never speak again
3) Eat using my ass. I do not wanna be tasting my shit ok.
4) Uncontrollably cuss. I do that anyway, soz. = w=
5) Bellybutton. I would be the best freakin Harlem Shaker ever.

TaylorxxWolfie

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!
Lol everyone's answers are hilarious

TaylorxxWolfie

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!

TheMintyBun

The most squishy of the buns.
1. Breasts for eyes, cause imagine the staring contests.

2. Never talk again, I have some pretty dank thoughts. o-o

3. Eat using ass ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4. Uncontrollably draw on tests...stick figures 4 life

5. Accordians for legs, why not? Walking becomes music! I will liven up everyones day with "bwaaaaam, bwaaaam, bwaaam"

Y

Yukkie

Okay. So uh I guess I could try this??? Lol.

6) Would you rather have a water balloon or Kool-Aid Man for a head

7) Would you rather eat Ice cream really fast, or eat chocolate with a fork and knife, like a steak.

TaylorxxWolfie

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!
Okay. So uh I guess I could try this??? Lol.

7) Would you rather eat Ice cream really fast, or eat chocolate with a fork and knife, like a steak.
6) Kool aid man. If I were a water balloon head, I'd have to constantly worry about sharp objects!

7) chocolate like steak! I don't need a brain freeze.

TheMintyBun

6. kool aid man...cause OH YE

6 . Kool-Aid man head....so I can properly yell "Oh yeeaaaahhh" when entering a room :p

7. As long as the ice cream is mint, I'll eat it faster than lightning.

okay my turn

8. Would you rather : Swing on a rusty swing set, or Slide down a sweat covered slide.

9. Would you rather : Upload really bad NSFW art to your facebook, or Bathe in a tub of cherry preserves.

Luku_Zuku

Still trying to draw, slowly
8. Sweat covered slide, I've never been insecure about fluids. Just make sure I keep my mouth shut during it.
9. Bathe in a tub of cherry preserves!! Something good to eat, and then I can pretend that I've been on a nudis stabbing spree to people that don't know what's going on!!

I won't add any on, cause I'm bad at these.....

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
1) i never go out shirtless so swapping sweater puppies for sweater peepers feels like the way to go. Unfortunately since i haven't bewbs to begin with, i'd need time to get used to the extra anatomy.
2) i say too much stupid shit already. Some would argue having my yap shut permanently would be blessing...for them AND for me.
3) You ask like i don't shove things up there already.
4) i've actually drawn prons on my homework before. The world didn't end so i'd opt to do it again.
5) Accordion legs sounds like fun! Do they make sound?

Would you rather play videogames for a living (and only play each for an hour, then NEVER AGAiN!)
or live in a world where videogames are charged by the amount of time you play? (1 hour of play costs $20)

Y

Yukkie

8. Would you rather : Swing on a rusty swing set, or Slide down a sweat covered slide.

9. Would you rather : Upload really bad NSFW art to your facebook, or Bathe in a tub of cherry preserves.

Would you rather play videogames for a living (and only play each for an hour, then NEVER AGAiN!)
or live in a world where videogames are charged by the amount of time you play? (1 hour of play costs $20)

8) Rusty swing set! Jesus I don't wanna smell like someone just took a piss on me. >:V

9) Probably the bath. I don't need my gramma seeing horribly drawn penises on my page.

10) OH GOD WTF I CANT DECIDE?!!!? Brb crying. Okok well I guess I'd hafta play them for a living, because I'm broke af. ;;

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable
1) Would you rather have eyes for breasts, or breasts for eyes?
Ko: I would rather stop taking LSD

2) Would you rather have people hear everything you think, or never talk again?
Ko: People already hear what I think, why would I never wanna talk again?

3) Would you rather eat using your ass, or poop using your mouth?
Ko: ......why am I in Japan?

4) Would you rather uncontrollably cuss every time you talk to a teacher, or uncontrollably draw something inappropriate on your test?
Ko: Both and if she doesn't like my drawings she can go F herself.

5) Would you rather have a long 10 inch belly button that swayed to music, or have accordions for legs?
Ko: From what I see when I goto walmart i'd rather shoot myself.

Traven V

Luna-tic.
Can I reply no to all of the above?

TheMintyBun

10. Id rather play for 1 hour....im broke as F

11. Would you rather: Eat burnt cheese, or eat burnt chocolate.

12. Would you rather: Dance like no one is watching...while everyone is watching for an hour. Or listen to taylor swift for an hour.