• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would you rather

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Definitely my favorite drink, it’s coke... which is terrible for me. I’d never be able to live without pizza though ~

I was doing this with my boyfriend, and we got some weird ones... so here’s one of them. Would you rather be turned into a kids stuffed animal, and endure the first two years of it’s life knowing that it’s going to play with you 99% of the time. Or would you rather have to be the actual parent to that kid for 10 whole years, knowing that the kid is going to be an absolute brat between the ages of 5 and 10?

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
The parent.

Would you rather forget that your fursona ever existed, or permanently become your fursona?

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
Permanently become my fursona, as long as everyone else was theres too.

Would you rather exclusively date your cousin, or become the opposite sexual orientation?

Last edited:

Zhalo

Rez the Wolfdog
Date my cousin, I don't want to be ace XD

Whould you rather find your true passion, but suck at it, or be extremely successful at something, but hate it

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
Date my cousin, I don't want to be ace XD

Whould you rather find your true passion, but suck at it, or be extremely successful at something, but hate it
Find my true passion and suck at it. There's possibly other stuff I'd like doing, although not at the same level, and do fine at those.

Would you rather have molten ice cream or cold soup?

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Cold soup ~ there’s actually some pretty good cold soups out there :O

Would you rather be ignored by everyone around you, and have $100,000,000,000.01... or only be able to own a maximum of $10 at a time (until every single cent is spent, can’t be given away) but have a small group of good friends? (They cannot buy stuff for you, or let you live with them).

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I can pay bills with the first one and get all my things via internet now so okay. That would suck now though as married. :/ But you can't pay bills with only $10 at a time.

WYR state something small badly once in awhile, or be unable to gracefully take criticism?

Gronix

Catless Cat Lady
First is already the case, and I'm pretty sure it's with everyone. Too many people have both though.

Would you rather master a skill without work, or have the knowledge that you're able to master the chosen skill within a monthly timeframe?

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
Master the skill without work. I could probably accomplish a lot in a month... I constantly get distracted though, and wouldn't stick with it.

Would you rather own a nicer car, lesser house? Or a nicer house, lesser car?

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
Nicer house, lesser car. Actually, no car would be just as fine as a small house would. I chose the lesser car one because I'd rather travel by bus...
But I could sell the nicer car while living in a lesser house.
K, I'll pick this one instead :p

Would you rather live in a house or an apartment?

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
House. Fewer shared walls means fewer interactions with people I don't like.

Would you rather breakfast foods all day or dinner foods all day?

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
Summoner. I love summoning in general as a class. Pets are awesome.

Would you rather eat pizza or salad throughout your entire life?

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
A pizza.. just need to find someone to roll me around, my legs won’t work anymore after I become circular from pizza consumption

Would you rather marry the next person you start to date on the first night, or marry your ex?

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
...I just got married D: so if I go on a date with her does it count?

Would you rather have to change your avatar once a month or lose your account name, or lose your account name if you changed your avatar?

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Very funny! Either way I'd lose my account name... : p

Would you rather get tickled mercilessly 30 minutes each day for a year by the most mishevious fox or be held captive for a month by a pompous polar bear and serve as their maid?

Laughter is the best medicine, and I’m already a mischievous deer : p

Would you rather only see everyone else as their fursonas/anthros or only see yourself as your fursona?

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Ooh, that's a hard one! Maybe see everyone else as their sonas, to maintain the magic!

Would you rather be a loved species, or a loathed one?

Simo

What species could be more lovable than a skunk? ♡♡♡

Would you rather wrestle a Temperamental Tasmanian Devil or a Hissy Honey Badger?

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Hissy Honey Badger. They usually don't fight back unless you get into their dens. Where a Tasmanian Devil doesn't care about you, your feelings, your location, or how much mess you'll make when they tear you to pieces.

Would you rather end up in a world as your sona full of other furs that hate your species, or end up in a world full of furs but still be a human?

Nihles

Pet foxxo
Hissy Honey Badger. They usually don't fight back unless you get into their dens. Where a Tasmanian Devil doesn't care about you, your feelings, your location, or how much mess you'll make when they tear you to pieces.

Would you rather end up in a world as your sona full of other furs that hate your species, or end up in a world full of furs but still be a human?
That's a really tough choice.

I'll take the fursecution complex. There's enough other foxes, maybe we'll just go live in a hidden refuge in the woods or something.

Would you rather give up your phone or go vegan?

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Bye phone.

Would you rather be stuck in a tiny house without a working bathroom or stuck in a large house with nothing to do?

Nihles

Pet foxxo
Bye phone.

Would you rather be stuck in a tiny house without a working bathroom or stuck in a large house with nothing to do?
Tiny house and pee outside? ThatsT called camping and I pay money to do that :p

Would you rather never be able to change your sona/pfp ever for any reason or have to chamge it every week

Simo

Never be able to change it: I'm very happy with my skunk fursona. And changing a pic each week would be pesky.

Would you rather live in a cave with a bellicose and belligerent bear, or a burrow with a bad, bad, bad bitey badger?